Reviews for Twilight Bastille
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
:O this was my favorite story of yours yet. It was simply AMAZING. I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it, either. I stayed up until 3:00am to finish it. I cried A LOT when Rei's grandpa died.

I've forgotten to post this in my other reviews, but I LOVE the way you write Jadeite. I think you hit the nail on the head.

I hope you'll continue to write Rei/Jadeite stories- they really are phenomenal.

-Strawberry
Lady Mischief chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. The plot was not rushed and it made your story a pleasure to read. So many times an author rushes things, and while a reader wants to know what happens as soon as possible, it is much more rewarding when an author makes the reader work for it.
dinah chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
i have been following rei jedite fandom for quite some time and failed to find anything interesting to read till i came across this amazing piece of work. the first chapter totally captivates me and each chapter heightens the desire to finish it up. bravo! two thumbs up! )
rainbabie chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
This story was beautiful. Heartbreaking with so many hardships but with a happy ending. Thanks so much for sharing!
sunniedelight chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
I loved the ending. I mean, I rather specific's, but it's cool how you left the ending to the reader. Mine of course is that he show's up within a few days/weeks D I already miss your story. I hope one day you decide to make another Rei/Jed. A long one like this!
sunniedelight chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
This chapter just made me happy. I don't know why, but, ah your writing's just too great, lol. I see it like I'm reading a book... I mean... its 5:35 am! And I can't put it down. Sigh why must the next chapter be the end...Oh well... On to the next chapter now, which I know won't disappoint.
sunniedelight chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
How sad that after her grandfather's passing, is when she get's the house back... Sigh. /
sunniedelight chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Oh wow. You captured everything, too good. Wait, it was phenomenal. I was still crying, I felt her pain, and then, her and Jacen(Jed). It was all so powerful. Ahh I love your portrayal of it all!
sunniedelight chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Oh my, you have me in tears. For some reason, the thought of her grandpa passing, always bothered me. I guess since you in a way connect with a character. Since a child when I first fell in love with the show, that was the greatest fear I had for Rei. [
sunniedelight chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Oh my! He's awake! This chapter was just too great. I can't even say how much I love your writing. The description's, the flow of it all.
sunniedelight chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
e _; it finally came out... WHY DOES HE CARE! mwuahaha, lol, excuse me...ahem.. great chapter ]
sunniedelight chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
So I discovered your story today. Ahh, I'm in love with it. This was my favorite chapter so far. ]
Hikari Urania chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
That is such an awesome story! I loved it!
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so refreshingly different, i mean during the war? and it was so angsty and encouraging. A bit lacking in the romance factor but still the story was fantastic! I enjoyed it very much.
ivy99 chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
wow. what a wonderful story. im so glad that i found it, better late than never i guess. rei's character seems really spot on. i hope you find more time to write more fic in the future because you're really good! as a fellow bruin, i hope everything is well for you in ucla.