Reviews for Puss in Boots
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
A Happy Ending, indeed! Thank you so much! :)
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wonderful how you have entwined the stories here, it all works out excellent, one of the few Hannibal parodies I actually like.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
LOL
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Aw-
Paeonia chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Adorable! I loved that! He is very catlike indeed...
S chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Utter brilliance :)
I hate to repeat whats already been said, but it is true.
Thank you so much for posting this :)
rumor chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Good Story
Could have used more conections with Hannibal
EGL chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh ! what a FABULOUS treat for Easter !
Yes ... just as inventive and gloriously subversive as 'The Wizard of Flaws' but ... shorter, which is no bad thing with fairy stories, I always think.
Lurved the "I'd want to look at his tax returns ..." and "purring like a runaway cement mixer"
Now ... ahem ... Chappie 15 in the offing by any chance ? and dare I ask - are you editing 'Wages' in any way, as you repost ?
Screaming Ferret chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
One of the great pleasures about being a Lecterphile is reading a new fic from NyxFixx. I was creased up with laughter the whole way through, not least because they were so in character throughout.
I had a black tomcat once, with a similar relaxed attitude to drapes and human limbs...
But 'The Skid Row Squirrel Slasher', LOL. I want that on a t-shirt ;)
-Fez.
scifimimi chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
hahahahahaha that was really cute and funny...made my day. :)
ar-men66 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
oh mt...it was so brilliant, so different, and so intriguing! i've read it aloud to my 3 cats and they enjoyed your story a lot! Miaow for you from Nerone, Lilli and Coleman!
Clariz chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I'll echo Absolut here. This one was wonderful.
FantaC chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This is so original! What a great idea! You seem to find them in the most unusual places,like that crossover with the Wizard of Oz (Flaws) you wrote, and make them work! Your parallels are BRILLIANT and I love all the attention to detail down to having one too many claws on his left forepaw and his speech - my oh my! The names of the villa(i)nimals are great! Love that rabbit (the carnivorous Skid Row Squirrel Slasher!). Your humor is just right, the dialog so in character (all aspects are, in fact), the relationship was also done very nicely and you're CLEVER parallels to both genres were exquisite (can't seem to say enough about THAT)! So many adjectives come to mind that would be equally accurate but I might be running out of room here! Keep the stories coming! You are a very gifted and talented writer! Thanks!
Absolut chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Nyx Fixx, the only word that comes to my mind right now is BRILLIANT !
It's one of the most original piece I've read here. You've got a great sense of humor.
And Hannibal is so much ... in character.
Thanks for having made my day.