Reviews for Lingering Shadows
maupe chapter 7 . 3/28
(Sorry, I use a translator)

With regret, I've read that you had to break the story. Your reasons I can understand fully. There are ten years have gone by now and I'm afraid this story will probably not continue.

Therefore: it was a pleasure to read your stories! :D
CeciliStargazer chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
I really wish you had finished it. Ah well. I loved it.
Jenni chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
So sorry to read that you could no longer continue this story. You are right, writing should be something you enjoy and I very much hope you find that again. Hope we see you again! Until we do I guess I'll have to imagine what may have happened next and hope to see your return!
billyjoebob chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
hello. i really like your story so far. i was just wondering if you were still planning on continuing it, since its been over a year and half since your last update. i really hope you do, because i would like to know what happens next. you're a very good author. well, thank you for posting as much of the story as you did, and i sincerly hope you'll continue the story someday.
alex chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
hey i absolutely love this story so far, and i completely understand about u taking a break from writing. however, its been over a year and a half, and i would appreciate it if u would just say whether u ever plan on finishing it. i wont be mad if u dont, but i would really appreciate it if u would just let me and ur other readers know.
Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
This is what happens when I'm too lazy to log in, LOL. I just realized I hadn't read chapter six of your story yet! And I forgot to review five, but this will compensate. I'm deeply sorry that writing has become a chore to you...I have some fics going that I keep thinking I'm never going to finish because I just can't find the time. *taking college courses in high school doesn't allow for much of a life*

But anyway, this was great! I love the way Legolas defies his captors. It shows his strong will. These people are cruel.

By the way: I love your stories so much I have them all printed out and put in binders! And I only do that for the best!

Rock on, and hope to see your update soon.

Namarie,

Ruby Foxburr of Loamsdown
Elenillor chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
First, I would like to apologize for not finding this story before now. Things have not been going quite like I want them, but oh well, such is life.

Second, I love this story. (Or what's here, anyway.)

Third, NEVER EVER write to please your public, That's what your problem is, that's why it's a chore. You write for yourself. If the public likes it, bonus, if not, screw them. I know that sounds harsh, but trust me on that. I hope that you find writing enjoyable again, I know I would die if I just couldn't bear to write anymore.

Love always,

El
Living in a fantasy chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
This is kind of late but I understand. Sometimes I'll just think, why right? It's such a long process. I think of writing and think, why? Then I remember my reviewers and start writing...then it's perfect, and I enjoy myself. I take breaks from stories when I loose creativity in them (Just Children) and will take them up later. That reminds me, I should update mine. Your stories are great, and I hope you will get happy with writing again soon. Your loyal reviewer and friend, April (Celebrean)
tmelange chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Whoa! How exciting! Bad humans! Bad...
tmelange chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
This is very exciting!
Destiny Lot chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
*pout* ok, we understand. i'm doing the same thing right know lol... Only i have updated in oh... 3 months. *sigh*
Anyway ja ne
Estel Star-Kindler chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
*wipes tear* That was beautiful! I'm guna miss readnig your stuff y'know - its become part of routine. And if it makes you feel better, I don't think your work was lacking at all, not in the slightest. But you gotta do what you gotta do! So I wish the you best, and look forward to hearing from you again in the summer.
Seez youz!
Loadsa love, your devoted fan, Estel x
MG87 chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
YOU'RE QUITTING?
*Trys to be calm*
I don't want you to write if you don't enjoy it anymore... but you've got to promise to start writing again in August!
Elven Kitten chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
Yes, writing shouldn't feel like a chore. If a break is what you need okay. I hope you will continue afterwards with this though. I still think you were doing really well. Keep it up! And make sure you tie up your OC's or they may run away in the meantime _-... c ya!
Namarie!
*Elenmeoi*
Aranna Undomiel chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
Hello Adrienne,
I'm sorry to hear your stopping with the writing of this story, but after reading your explanation I fully understand. After all we don't want you to get a burn out, do we ;) then you'd stop writing entirely and that would be a great loss, and I mean it, no joking here.
I hope you feel better with your life soon and I wish you luck with all the things your planning on going to do the next months.
I'll wait patiently for you to start writing again and meanwhile I'll just read you other stories, so no worries about forgetting you!
Good luck, have a nice time and 'till August.
Aranna