Reviews for You're As Cold As Ice
Darkness-Surrounding chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
This is such a good story, but you haven't updated in almost 3 years! I don't think you will update, but I can hope. In every other story I have read I hate OC's. Especially ones that get together with Kai, but in this story, I actually like the whole shadow team. I actually like Moon! I guess I never really like OC's cause they are either annoying, or they act exactly like Kai, which seems to ruin the point of even having Kai in there. Is the voice in his head black dranzer? I actually want Kai and Moon to get together, which like I said before, is wierd for me. I wanna know what happens next! Cmon, I want to see what Voltaire and Boris and the other guy do to Kai! Please, please, please, update! I love this story. Its great. Don't give up on this story, everybody loves it. Update Soon!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
This is a really great story so far! Kai and Moon will make up soon right, but they do go well together don't they. I think that, that voice in Kai's head is Black Dranzer as she gave him her life force so that he could live at the end of the last story. Plz, plz update soon, I can't wait until the next chapter.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 20 . 1/18/2007
IT's taking you FOREVER TO UPDATE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
fang101 chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ update! i know its been a while scence u last updated. but PLEZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE!
Demenior chapter 20 . 10/3/2005
AUGH! UPDATE SOON OR I'LL EAT YOU! YOU'D BETTER UPDATE SOON! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Can't wait to read more, I really enjoy it!
Yurrei chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
come on' write some new chappters soon! like i'm dying ova here! write1 write!
Yurrei chapter 20 . 7/13/2005
YAY! great chappter! thou ya gotta rite soon! really really soon! luv dis storie! anyway wut was voltaire talking bout kai not needing his bit beast? i'm a little confussed. is kai going some where? rite soon plz!
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 20 . 6/14/2005
I absolutely love this story pleaz update as soon as possible pleaz! Oh and I can't remeber if I reviewed 'A Scorched Path' or not but incase I didn't I absolutely loved that story too it was awsome well bye
Abandoned Account 1 chapter 20 . 5/26/2005
I never thought I'd say this, but poor Enrique! Ah, well, MOON AND KAI ROCK! UPDATE SOON!
storm-of-insanity chapter 20 . 5/24/2005
ha ha. i like this chappy. it's funny
storm-of-insanity chapter 19 . 5/21/2005
check your email because i've got some ideas for ya
storm-of-insanity chapter 15 . 5/21/2005
is the little voice inside kai's head black dranzer? and if so he/she's going a bit OOC. in a scorched path you said he/she cared for kai
storm-of-insanity chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
this is funny but what were the life guards doing though this
storm-of-insanity chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
everything's becoming so clear now. kai's is alive because black dranzer save him by giving him her/his/its spirt. black dranzer is a bit ruthless by nature so her perosnality is rubbing of on kai. i new the shadow team members sounded familiar. they were the ones that kai trashed in a scorched path. all hail hint. all hail the hint. *does rain dance style dance*
storm-of-insanity chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
kai is seriously getting on my nerves but this is really good still. i've always wanted kai to give tysona piece of his mind but i thought that was a little bit too much. also i though kai didn't like boris so why's he not to pissed at the purpled haired freak