Reviews for Hannon Le
Whitey chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
YAY! I loved this Mel even though you think it isn' that good I really enjoyed it. It was very touching and sweet. And to do with LOTR...

Love Whitey!

Glenin chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
As usual u touched my heart,

As you always have done...

I pray one day you will touch my heart in a diferent way to this superb tale.

May you become famous and have your own happyily ever after.

Love you always.

P.S i am sorry if i haven't managed to write this comment without Falts, I am not a write like you.

:( & OI you grumpy writers who are putting this lady down, DON'T BE SO EVIL! :(
Cute little legolas chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow. That was short and deep. Fantastic description and I love it
Marakins chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Why hello, if you don't know who I am, ask Falconwings and she will guide you, (I hope) to me so that I can tell you face to face that you are such a beautiful writer with unmeasurable talent. You pluck at my heartstrings with a plectrum made of your words and ( if I was crying, which I'm not coz I'm not a particularly "sensitive" person)my salty tears fall in rhythm with each heartbeat your story pulses with. Because you really can breathe life into stories. I hope one day I will be reading this in print, and by in print, I mean on the pages of a book which will, of course, have one many awards. And although I personally don't like Lord of the Rings (she says imagining you reeling back in shock!) I will read it. Just for you. Keep on being special, and see you on the other side. (That means tommorow, not in the afterlife, although if you do blieve we could have a nice chat about that some day...)

Love and kisses
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That's so sad. You made me cry. And you know all that elvish. It's not fair!

I admire you. You can write fanfiction that doesn't have any changed events and stuff and still make it interesting and worth reading. I can't. I have to make up Mary Sues and shove them in the story.

That piece is so pretty. You should have more confidense in it.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very good, good ending but quite sad
Here comes the hockey puc chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Please dont wipe this...
Dancer in a Daydream chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Happy days! A really nice story about Haldir.
Seriously Wrong chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Just for your edification Shadowfaxgal, at the time I previous reviewed this story it had two rambling chapters that were completely incoherant. The author also did not state it was movie-verse, which I do get. Somewhere in between our reviews Lady Nierwen has rewritten this piece and I must compliment her on the finished product, it is much better. I can give credit where credit is due. My advise to you is comment on the story and restrain your comments on other reviewers. If you want to start flame wars on a favorite author, challanging other reviewers is certainly the way to start it.

To Lady Nierwen, while I don't like what PJ did in the movie, this new version of your story is miles better than the original posting. The writing is much tighter. I have only one further comment, even in the movie you can see that Haldir was struck down quickly and died in a realitivly short time, he didn't lay suffering with his wounds. This is the only area that stretches credibility right now. I don't know if you would want to rethink that in the story or leave it as is, either way this is now far superior to the original.
Plink Plink chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Snifle! You are so cool! This makes me really sad. Really well writen.
LegolasLover2003 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004

You are brilliant!

Actually, I've just spent the last 30 minutes trying to find a fanfic that involved Legolas and Haldir and NO slash and NO Mary-Sues!

Hannon le!

Whoa... sorry... got excited.

But yes, this was truly beautiful. You did a fantastic job.

Well, laters!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
*cry* That's so sad! *kills evil men* Why didn't you help him? Argh! Now I am depressed. But it was so well written and touching and powerful! I loved Legolas' reaction and the way you wrote Haldir's passing. Brilliantly done. I also liked the mention of Aragorn growing up as Estel with his brothers, Elladan and Elrohir. I loved this story.

Hey, 'Seriously Wrong'! Are you blind to the words 'MOVIE VERSE'? The movie was *based on* the book and it's impossible to do total justice to the masterpiece that is The Lord of the Rings. True, the elves coming to Helms Deep was not in the book...but that was what was decided to do in the movie, so people need to deal with it. If it is specified that it is movie-verse, you have no right to complain. It was a wondefully written story.

Sorry for the rambling, but people like that really bother me. But great job, keep up the awesome work! _
Neoinean chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
You said you were down because of the response to this story, so I figured that, hey, it beats actually working...

First, I have a pet peeve: if you're going to be using elvish, you really should put translations in. After all, not everyone is fluent in it;)

I will state now that this is just as beautifully written as your other story, with the same level of maturity and poise. Stream of consciousness is hard to do, but you pulled it off.

One thing though: at one point you compared Haldir to Luthien. To me this was rather an inappropriate metaphor given the nature of Luthien's demise.. especially since you later compared her to Arwen. Perhaps find another famous dead elf? A warrior like Ecthelion maybe?

You have some problems with canon in this fic. They are:

1) Arwen's mother Celebrian is alive and well and living in Valinor. She didn't die first, she sailed away for healing.

2) This is movie-verse, I get that. But in the movie, Aragorn was there when Haldir died. Unless you meant that Haldier's spirit fled before Aragorn arived, but then how would he see them searching for survivors?

3) Eru wouldn't be anywhere within the circles of the world. He resides beyond it, and so did the Valar until they begged leave to go exploring...

4) The halls of Mandos aren't "up", they're "west". Mandos has his halls in a region of Valinor. Also, an elf goes there only until their spirits are, eh, purified i guess, and they are ready to be returned to the living world. They get new bodies and everything. The actual halls themselves are rather dreary, kinda almost an elvish purgatory. Elves that die in Middle Earth just stay in Valinor with their new bodies.
Seriously Wrong chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
What? Is this a story or just some random throughts strung together?
Seriously Wrong chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Ah, I think someone needs to read the books.