Reviews for A Different Approach
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
I love law and order...thank you for adding that in.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 1/15/2015
when's the next update
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Draco Draco Draco Tsk Tsk Tsk
Stency chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
I loooove this story! Please oh please continue to write more sexy awesomeness! You also promised us insanleey hot and wild sex, but where is it? Are you ever going to continue writing it? I know you probably don't have alot of time to work on this story with school and clubs and such but please pick this work of art up again! I always have looked forward every day to read a new chapter after school. (Im a snior in high school) Give me a new chapter, girly! Thanks a million zillion trillion, Stency
strikes-of-lightning chapter 30 . 12/28/2009
Will there be a sequel to it?it was an amazing story!
Aljasice chapter 30 . 10/10/2009
wow by far one of the best stories I've read but now you've got me wondering bout Draco and Harry and if they're actually going to get together and... and...and..and I don't know something else important that I cant remember
stone-elm chapter 30 . 3/17/2008
UPDATE NOW! O PLEAZ O PLEAZ O PLEAZ!

IF U DONT I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND PERSONALLY KILL U(joke, laughs 2 self)
lil-bugga chapter 30 . 8/2/2007
love it, please update
Insanity at its Fullest chapter 30 . 4/12/2007
Great story~ PLEASE UPDATE! I. Shall. Be. Waiting.

[ stares intently at computer screen ]

...

...WAITING!

[ eye twitch ]
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 30 . 2/3/2007
alright whats with the lack of updating, i read all 30 chapters tonight and i LOVE this story like you dont even know. this is possibly one of my favorite Harry/Draco stories. i NEED you to update soon becuase i am going to die of curiosity! so PLEASE dont make me go insane waiting for more. you are doing a brilliant job with this story!

~Jess
Choutin chapter 30 . 8/5/2006
HEY!

WRITE MORE NOW!
Yellow Daffodil chapter 30 . 7/17/2006
That chapter wasn't bad at all. I love this story, the plot is very original. When are you going to whack off that Alex guy? I don't like him. (i know you're probably like "DUH! You're not supposed to!") Please update!
Yellow Daffodil chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
ohh! i'm sorry about your bf being a dickhead. It's like a year later now, but still! It's the thought that counts.
Yellow Daffodil chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
OMFG! 23 is my fav. number 2! I was looking through the chappies and i saw it!
Malfoy vs Potter chapter 30 . 6/27/2006
I love this story i can finally read it yay! lol, anyway it wasn't that bad of an ending and i think longer chappies are sometimes better so yea... I hope you can update soon. Plz do! ~ Malfoy Vs. Potter~