Reviews for Pop!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cute :3 i wanna know what was inside the box x
QuirkQuirk chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aw, this is really cute! It was very sweetly written, and captured a nice range of emotions! It was nice and lighthearted, and a fun read! Poor Duo, stuck all alone on such a special day...

But hey! This way they can still essentially open the gift together, right? XD

... speaking of, what WAS the gift? Maybe you didn't even think of one and it's supposed to be up to the reader, but it's driving me crazy trying to think of what it could have been!

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
SeppukuSamurai chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
that was so cute! some times people dont realize just how much fun bubble wrap can be!
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I know what you mean! My mom has banned me from having bubble wrap inside the house or anywhere near her, since I incessantly pop them.
seamonkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*Laughing hysterically* How cute... I would've never figured Duo to be such a ditz (Yes I do!). I love bubble wrap too, I think I would rather play with that stuff, than the actuall gift inside. Bubble wrap can be really addicting, don't you think? So, you think Relena poop's every party... I do too, I loathe that stupid girl. Very creative! Keep on writting...
Blue-Pig chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
aww...love it!
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That's just so cute. I could so see that happening! _
Onee-sama chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
LOL! funny story! _
I love to pop these sheets too... always have to fight over them with my brother... ...
I wonder what the present was...? _
Rhyanthia chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Bubble wrap! Yay! Love the stuff! but it gets popped way too fast around my house. _
Great gift from Heero!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
- Sounds like something i might, probably will do one day! Very well written, and oh so CUTE!
Great job! And i jsut love how you left it off._
love Fuji