Reviews for Wo Ai Ni
Jenna chapter 2 . 8/3
I know you aren't active anymore probably, and your like, 24 by now I think but your fanfictions are excellent. I wish you would have continued them ;( I cry
Its was great!(: Hopefully we get more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Locked into position?... please explain further :) id love it if you continued this story ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
manga girl geek chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Starsilla chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Why aren't you updating?
Dollocy chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Pretty please! Update update update! its been sooo long! I hope you didn't get bored of this... but regardless of that fact.. I believe you will update soon !

VampChick76 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I love the chapter, hilarious! Update soon!

Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
You have a lot of promise and talent for this story, but there are some cultural points that need to be addressed. The use of "kimono" and "futon"...that needs to be edited. Those two things are distinctly Japanese and should be changed to their proper Chinese counterparts. Either that, or you should just use descriptive, general terms. Not to be downer, but this is borderline offensive especially those of this culture. Not that I expect you to be completely fluent in Chinese culture, but I hope that you know their origins of the words that you use and which cultures that they respectively belong to.

Good luck with the rest of your work.
Another Artist chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I liked it. Too bad it's been years since your last update. I do hope for an update on one of the only good fanfics for Mulan, but alas, oh well. Bravo.
Another Artist chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aw, 'Wo Ai Ni' means 'I Love You' in Chinese :) It looks weird without the tones, I admit, however.

I like your grammar. Unfortunately, not many writers, it seems, for the Mulan archive are very good at their grammar and spelling skills. Or their capitalization skills, either...

Sometimes they seem too... modern, Shang and Mulan, but I still understand and everything.
Don'tCare001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You! I can't believe you're leaving sooooooo many people waiting! You wanted ten reviews? THIS IS YOUR REVIEW NUMBER 58!

If you still have this account which I doubt, please don't leave us like that!
Don'tCare001 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Miss Anly chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Your story is so amazing! Please, update asap! You cannot leave us hanging here!

You're very talented author! Looking forward to your update...))
RideToTheMax chapter 2 . 7/27/2010