Reviews for Wo Ai Ni
Miss Anly chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Your story is so amazing! Please, update asap! You cannot leave us hanging here!

You're very talented author! Looking forward to your update...))
RideToTheMax chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Pllleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee UPDATE.!
mm chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
please update!
zz chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
UPDATE!
thecoldest raindrops are tears chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
MAN! You want ten reviews...HERE! Here's your 52nd review! This story is soo funny! I honestly could not stop laughing! Please please please finish it, or at least get to the girl part! I'm so interested!

Haha and Shang's thoughts...that part is the best! "Shang thought wildly that he would have to make sure that next time, he was on top." hahaha hilarious!
ARIELLE chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
oh my freakin god! r u gonna continue or not? its been like for eva! and i really like this story so ya betta continue! pretty pretty please? once u start writing somethin u cant just stop! u keep goin and finish it! inspire us! & i feel a connection to it 2! cuz it came out to theatres on my 2 b-day! yeah! no lies! june 5 1998.
Amy chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
u're not gonna continue? :(
wildchild1334 chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
where'd you go?
Li Tao Fa chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wo Ai Ni is JAPANESE for I love you. Mulan is Chinese. Other than the title it is good.
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
ahh such interesting story! continue please!
cactus cat chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
well written, just two faults i have to comment on, a kimono is something you use i japan, a qipao would make more sense, and the japanese title, mulan takes place in china
Christy T chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
Wonderful story! Update soon!
sweetslovable chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Hey, I really enjoyed your story "Wo Ai Ni". Where did you come up with that name? Anyway, I didn't find anything wrong with it exept the usage of Japnese words. Please get to writing more on it since I'm extremely eager to knowing what happens after Mulan falls on Shang. Of course I might have a hint when Shang thinks that NEXT time HE'LL be the one on top. I think that your a good writer and that you should take your writing a bit further. Well hopefully you will continue writing Wo Ai Ni.
Kaija115 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
good story
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Please write another chapter. I know how hard it is (I'm writing my own Mulan fic at the moment, to be called A General's Son FYI) but i really love your story and i want-scratch that- NEED to know what happens. I'm on my knees here! Pretty please?
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »