Reviews for Wo Ai Ni
caryl chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
is there only two chapters cause you said that there was another girl that is in love with shang?
O.C. Girlie chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE WRITE MORE!
la danza della vita chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
I love Mulan fanfiction and i love your story! I can't wait until you update again. i really like how Shang lives at Mulan's house. Keep up the great work.
CluelessAngel chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Continue please! sorry if i am spelling thisngs wrong but its late and i need to go to bed! lol it sounds good so far thought! update soon!
Vespera chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
This is so good! Nice continuation of the original film, which characters staying in character. It's been about a year since this Chapter, so hope seems bleak for a continuation... but I can still ask for one, right? You got well over your ten reviews for this one!
sns1323 chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
LOVE IT! hurry and add on!
SuperSonic4Life5 chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
i really liked the fact that you made the end of chapter 2 a cliff hanger. it makes me want to read it even more than i already wanted to. you have a great use of imagery. please update soon
nik chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
omg plz plz plz plz write another chapter...plz...plz..plz i wanna c what happens wa!
Canadarulz chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
I think you should keep going and please update soon.
Sheppardinette chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
who ! what a posiion ! and why did you stop just there ? it's like a TV show wtih "to be continued" on the screen ! Frustrating !

by the way, sorry if i made mistakes, but i am french... i loved your story, update soon !
Elphaba-Rose chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
This is very good,and interesting lol. Keep up the good work!
Beechiki chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
PLEASE UPDATE
Gilana1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Not bad. I would like to read more.
Yugure chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Wow! Good character portrayal and excellent writing in general. Now you've got me so curious as to what's going to happen! Hopefully nothing too scandalous...? ;)
Whimsical Flourish chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
This is a really good story so far! It sucks that it is on indefinite hiatus. It could be a great story should you ever choose to continue. Well anyways, that's my two cents worth. If you ever take it off hiatus, let me know.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »