Reviews for Wo Ai Ni
GundamAnimeGurl16 chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
i love the story and can't wait till the next chapter
HayLin4 chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
Hey u! Yea,u! You'd better be updatin' soon,or I'm going on strike!
Serena chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
o this is really awesome please please please write more soon it's so good!

*The Dark Queen of Death*
donna chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
great story...please keep writing
Miserablely Happy chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
i'm gonna keep this simple:

good story.

keep writing.

UPDATE!

_~
lalalala chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
hey, great story. its hard to find decent fanfiction sometimes and i luved how it just flows with good grammer and all that. PLEASE UPDATE OR WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
blood-junky chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
This is an awesome story!I soo can't wait to read are truly an excelent author.
gazebows chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Very very interesting so far. You have a great writing style, so update soon! Oh and btw, I absolutely adore Mulan, and am s0o0o0o glad that a second movie is coming out September 14, 2004. Only four months left until it's out!(that is, if nothing goes wrong..)
Axa chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
The weird thing is,I heard that exact same phrase (Wo Ai Ni) in a book a few days ago. Odd. But this has graet potentiel,keep goin'!
Moonmage chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
I like it update soon.
Moonmage
alibi girl chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
darn u, u can't leave us hanging like that! ne wayz gr8 ch & i luv the story. & who care if the words aren't the right words cuz we all know what they mean and how confusing it can b. ne gud ch & story!
alibi girl
sumayyah chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
realli gd chapter, funny lol. like de way u ended on shang...
keeo it posted cant wait 2 read de nxt chapter!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
oh, honestly, men and the way their brains work. I thought Shang would be different, but no, he's almost as bad as the Yao and Ling. *sighs* oh well, no one's perfect, I suppose, but he certainly comes close enough! excellent chapter! I can't wait to see where this story's going! update soon!
unknown peron chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
cool chapter!
i can't wait for the next chapter!
good luck on your story!
fuyusarah chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
Nyehehe...That WAS amusing, believe me. Very nice! I don't think anybody can wait for your next chapter, so update soon!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »