Reviews for Wo Ai Ni
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
AWESOME FIC! I can't wait to read more! Update ASAP! WOOHOO!
benzai-ten chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
good update, shangs thoughts at the end are a really good cliffhanger. please update soon. how will mulan react?
Starbrow chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Yum! It's rare to find a well-thought out, well-written Mulan fic, and this one looks very promising indeed! I too thought Shang could use some fleshing out in the movie - erm, character wise I mean, he doesn't need fleshing out otherwise! - to show he's not always the tough commanding officer. I liked your interpretation so far and am really looking forward to the next chapter!
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Awesome fic! You write very well too. The plot is very good and your writting style is just as good. I like the way this is going. I'm going to miss the video (because I have to return it to the library) but if there are fics as good as this one I think I'll manage.
Dafodile chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh I absolutely love your story! And your style too. I really envy ya. I love Mulan too :) Do post up the next chappie soon.
Lynn12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
cute! i think you did real well, i cant wait to read the next chapter ill be sure to keep an eye out for it and then review it of course hehehe. talk to you later!
Jhs Rockerbaby chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Rock on chapter. please continue I can't wait to read it. Don't make us wait to long.
benzai-ten chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
great! update soon! i have to remark on the use of japanese terms in chinese society though, kimono and futon(although i'm guessing there are futons in china). and i'm guessing bo means the bamboo stick they had for training.
sumayyah chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
that was a really gd chapter, i liked the way u portrayd shang. can't wait 2 read the next chapter 'three welcome guests'... hehe can't wait 2 read it. keep it up!
alibi girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
i luv this story! yeah! the trio r comming! i luv the fact thatbu made shang seem like 2 different people n 1. or just the fact that he knows when 2 b serious & when 2 be himself. and pardon my language & all but i must say this, Shang is SO damn hot! k i feel better now! lol. & u know what? i think u got grannys character just right. even though she would most likey have had a few more out bursts but still gud a funny all the same! keep it going!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I really like this! I love how you portrayed Shang, it's kind of nice to know that he can be someone other than how he was in the movie. I look forward to you continuing this story. Great job on an excellent first chapter!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5