Reviews for You Had Me From Hello
QueenBonnie chapter 22 . 4/30/2004
I love the start and the name, but could you do this in a seperate FF? I find a bit exhausting to read a sequel in the same FF... but the plot is good..
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 22 . 4/29/2004
O I like this. First chapter is well written from what I can tell. I like it I see lots of potential. But what's wrong with Heromione and is there something wrong with Ron? Hope to see more soon.
DonEmilia chapter 22 . 4/29/2004
Ah please carry this on, it has the makings of a good story. I'm so glad they had a girl, because, lets face it, girls rule! Anyway, please update soon!
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 22 . 4/29/2004
I can try and wait that long for the squel! I look forward to the squel! I would luv to see Ginny and Draco with a baby. I luv the name you gave Snape and Hermiones baby. Its so pretty. Here up and update soon.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 22 . 4/29/2004
Family life... wonderful teaser
BadBoyLover chapter 13 . 4/28/2004
Absolutely love it so far!
ivre chapter 21 . 4/27/2004
ivre chapter 20 . 4/27/2004
*hugs Snape*
*Snape straightnes, looking miffed*
"I'm sorry Miss Ivre, but my loyalty is to Hermione only."
Thanks for another awesome chapter. Keep it coming man! Any news on mr. perfect?
ivre chapter 18 . 4/27/2004
woo hoo! They're taking down Moldy Voldie!
keep writing! And if Severus break's Hermione's heart again, I'll castrate him. Btw, good luck with confessing your love to that special someone! I hope it goes like you planned.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 19 . 4/26/2004
This is still a very good story, but you need to work on a few aspects of your writing style. Particularly in the last chapter, everything seemed jumbled. It was unclear as to which charcter was saying what, and also when a new character entered the conversations. Other than that, pretty decent. Keep writing.
JasperPress77 chapter 21 . 4/26/2004
A beautiful ending. I particularly loved the fight seen between Rebecca and Hermione, I have a thing for swords and daggers so it's nice to see real fighting. Thanks for not killing Dumbledore...despite what he did, he couldn't help it and we all love him in a grandfatherly type way. Excellent job on this piece! Cheers!
QueenBonnie chapter 21 . 4/26/2004
Loved it, though I think it needs a sequel, where all the bad is destroyed..
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 21 . 4/26/2004
I luv the ending. Is there gona be a sequl? It was a very well written story. It kept me guess from chapter to chapter! Bravo! Bravo! Keep up the great work! Make a sequl!
QueenBonnie chapter 19 . 4/26/2004
I was ill..
I'm glad that she didn't kill Albus. Love this chappie
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 21 . 4/26/2004
I love the ending but I did want to know what happens with the war approaching and where dumbledore took off to, and now I want to know about the baby and what will take place in it's life. I defintly see room for a sequl, however the ending here can just be closed off if you don't have time to write a sequl. Either way I love the ending.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »