Reviews for You Had Me From Hello
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 21 . 4/26/2004
I love the ending but I did want to know what happens with the war approaching and where dumbledore took off to, and now I want to know about the baby and what will take place in it's life. I defintly see room for a sequl, however the ending here can just be closed off if you don't have time to write a sequl. Either way I love the ending.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 20 . 4/26/2004
wonderful writing
DonEmilia chapter 20 . 4/26/2004
PLEASE write more soon, I'm sad this story's coming to an end as well. Please do a sequel or something, I'm not fussed, as long as you keep writing!
indianoutlawlady chapter 20 . 4/25/2004
its still good but ron and harry ew ive alway been a of ron and lavander myself but like i said its good
Thunder Strix chapter 19 . 4/25/2004
This is a very different story...I haven't read any that are like this one! Although the SS/HG thing makes it different, I've never seen a SS/HG fic up ever! It's usually HP/HG or something like that so this one is unique but it is very interesting and (i can't find the right word for it so I'm just going to say...) angsty haha. Well I don't usually read angsty stories but I thought I would give this one a try and it actually turned out to be really good so please update soon!
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 20 . 4/25/2004
Bravo! These last chapters(18-20) have been briliantly written! I luv this story! Are we gona get to see a weding between Snape and Hermione as well as Ginny and Draco any time soon? Bravo on another great chapter!
WifeOfSatan chapter 19 . 4/25/2004
Nice turn around for Dumbledore. Wasn't sure i liked him evil, but it hadn't dawned on me that he was still under her spell. Hermione is getting a bit scary though... :) Can't wait for the next few chapters. I've been checking at least twice a day to check for updates. Well done.
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 20 . 4/25/2004
Another awesome chapter. This one was excellent. It made me sad and happy and everything inbetween. Hope to see more soon.
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 19 . 4/25/2004
I love the ending for this chapter. I am seriously enjoying this story. Hope to see more soon.
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 18 . 4/24/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter. It is well written and I love the cliffe very good. I hope to see more soon.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 18 . 4/23/2004
wonderful writing
kitkat87 chapter 18 . 4/23/2004
love this! oh my god, you are getting a great story up! i love it, your are the best writer, you keep me hooked on the story! continue soon!
MetaJunkie chapter 18 . 4/23/2004
Chocolate! YAY! The end was very well done, very epic-like. Go you!
I am very good with ideas and things and was touched when you publicly proclaimed me your muse for Severus. I've grown to love Sev in fan fics. He's the best! (If written well) Which you do so well with both him and Hermione!
The-one-and-only-Dr-J chapter 17 . 4/23/2004
Yes, I recognise them, though if you were a Labyrinth-Fan, you would get bad reviews for this, because it's:
'Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered' and 'Fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave'(don't start with Labyrintholics ;), but you're not and it's close enough for me to see and like :) Thanx!
Well, poor Sev thinking Herm didn't want him, but it cleared up, and thanks for telling what happened to Draco, Ginny, Molly and Albus etc. Looks like a big, long Show Down, eh? Will Albus survive, will Draco go against his father further, will Herm and Sev calm down? Will there be a Happy end, at least halfway? I need to see, what happens next.
Britta Laveshe chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Meh, answer me this. Are you yourself fond of Orlando Bloom? Are you also fond of boys who spike their hair?
And I doubt Hermione would like Oralndo Bloom, she strikes me as...intellectual enough to look past his fame and not find it at all appealing. But oh well. Yes, Snape was out of character, no I doubt it matters.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »