Reviews for In Need of Love
princetongirl chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
i heart kellan chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
oh man how can fox just leave
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
damn good chapter
WindSorceress chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
I like this story! I like the concept. You need to update soon, PLEASE! Pretty Please! Kepp up the good work. And update soon, PLAESE!

SuziQ
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
moraine9 chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Hurry and Finish!
didi6 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Update soon please great whriting
Teresa chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Good chapter! Update soon, please.
raveprincess17 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Great way to start off the story and even though Fox ran off I still love that he saw it for himself even though if he told anybody they probably wouldn't believe him. I love this story so far so please continue.
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
wow what a chapter keep them coming!
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Well, your welcome! Thanks for mentioning me! I am always here if you need me to help you think! We might have it completed, but writing it into a full blown chapter story must be tough! I hope you update soon, and again, please don't be afraid to ask! Therox Now and Forever!
kat aesthetics chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
o, i'm loving this story! it's so good_ i can't wait to read more of it! update soon!
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I'd say it was a pretty good start so far, just seems like Ethan needs to have better reasons for yelling Wait, I know there is no good reason for something like that, but you get it, right? Needs to be more realistic (as realistic as a soap opera can be). NEwaze, Hope I helped, at least a little.
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I love it of course! Keep on coming with the chapters! I can't wait til it gets reaaly good!
Therox Now and Forvever!
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
wow what a start keep them coming!
angel