Reviews for Flying Lessons
Roadway chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
daw. Cute. Especially that last line.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That... is... so... frickin'... beautiful. They are so cute... :)
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
let me say it again, I LOVE you Ford/Arthur stories!
Unstable Miharu chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This was so sweet! Short but sweet. I love it. *Faves*

You're very good.
NNCS chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
so...god...damn...cute!
Lar-lar chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I read this once already but have no idea why I didn't review... I shall remedy this now!

CUTENESS!

Okay, not much of a review but very true, none the less! I just loved this really, great work! Laters!
Shikala chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
How have I NOT reviewed this? I've read it four times because it's so sweet! I love your stuff. _ Ford/Arthur makes me muchly happy.
MOKUBAisMINE chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aw... so sweet, FordArthur YAY!
omegalynn chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
oh...*wipes tear* that was so beautiful!
livingsoul12066 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
e! Kitty, you and Kurumi over there are the two BEST FordArthur writers out there. thankyou so much for your fics.
K.H. Ivywater chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Better cuteness! I loved this one. Great way to distract Ford. *melts into a puddle*
Fran chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
this is really fine. short, sweet & not overly schmultzy. FIVE STARS!(douglas adams wud b proud)!
BeatlesLover chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
this is hilarious, man!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Oh, the beginning of this story...you naughty creature. X3 I really like this. “Really, Arthur, I don’t think you can try to be distracted. I think that goes against the meaning of the word.
Harry West chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
A lovely little story, and very well written. I particularly liked the 'Carry On' flavour of the opening. Slash isn't really my thing, but I enjoyed your story, nonetheless. Keep up the good work.