Reviews for The Disappearing Life
Sleepyreader319 chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
I can't wait to see some action! It also kind of frustrates me how Amon and Robin have yet to kiss... Update soon!
Darthme1011 chapter 22 . 11/15/2010
The Disappearing Life great fic NEEDS MORE is there any chance that it will be finished
the Harechan chapter 22 . 10/19/2010
I've just marathon-read this story and... it was wonderful and beautiful and altogether a fantastic read. The character dynamics were perfect. I could hear Crispin Freeman in my head when reading Amon's dialogue. :)

I'm a bit saddened that this isn't finished (and after 5 years I doubt it will be), but I understand that life happens and sometimes it keeps us from finishing something like a fic. I'll still add it to my alert... just in case. Just I'm hopeful like that.

Thank you for the enjoyable read!
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 22 . 10/17/2010

I'm upset that it isn't finish, as it is clear that anything longer than a year hiatus means it will remain undone.

Still...added to favorites because you are prolific writer. Like many of your reviewers, I literally couldn't put it down. Took me two days in between work and school but I was addicted. are still in the business of story-telling! We need a few more like you.
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
So interesting! Can't stop reading...I do hope this is a complete story...
hellgirl88 chapter 22 . 10/10/2010
this fanfiction is really really great! why did you stop?
stuff the world with cake chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
Drunk Amon is Fun Amon.

Or fun-ny Amon. Or wisecrackin'.
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Read: good. Very Good.
Dylan Elizabeth chapter 22 . 5/1/2010

I feel blessed to have had a chance to experience the fringes of your work in such an unlikely place. I has been years since I've grazed this site, as it seems the same can be said for you.

You are a profound writer, and I hope someday, if not already, you may be granted the praise that you deserve. Your story ebbs and flows with veracity, and delves the reader into the emotional turmoil the characters are experiencing. The film student within me hopes someday I may have a chance to make this story into a reality, however I know this is most likely impossible. Nevertheless I still believe nothing in this world is impossible.

I hope someday I may come back to this story and read that last few chapters it is missing. Or maybe I will just have create an ending within myself, a finality that may never come without ones own actions. I know my hopes and dreams may be too much to ask for, but I wish you the best of luck in your future, and someday I may be graced with the full potential of your literary craft.

Dylan Elizabeth
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 22 . 3/20/2010
Meris, are you really going to finish this one up? D I've been waiting and waiting for the end since... I don't know, the beginning of time?

I love TDL and even after years and years of your disappearing life from the WHR fandom I'm still in love with you too, and always have you both in my thoughts and very very close to my heart. This week I even re-read the whole thing and felt as depressed as the first time I read it and you didn't give me more chapters D.

I tried other fandoms too, I won't deny it. But after trying new things, experimenting life and yadda yadda I came back here. And I'm waiting for you still.

So please, update sometime soon in say, the next five years or so. But please! give us some closure. Thanks!
Caroline Grace chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
NO! More please, more! I've been addicted to this story for the last week, my family is starting to worry about me. XD Great job! I like how you show the development of Robin from a bit of a pushover into someone who can hold her own (and stand up to Amon when he's being an ass) yet still retain her dignified gentleness. My sis and I are in the process of watching the show again, and the combined experience of reading this story with watching the episodes has been great. I also love how you work with Nagira's character.

Keep it up! I want to hear the rest!

(p.s. I'm the un-logged-in Caroline who has been leaving unsigned comments along the way)
Caroline chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
IGNORE THE LAST COMMENT! I just realized what was happening with "Amon" being in 2 places at once. Lol I'm a retard...
Caroline chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Erp...did you mean Finn to be there instead of Amon, at the time when Nagira is helping Eirikur walk? Or was that a flashback? Because for a minute I thought that Amon had magically gone out and talked with Robin, then appeared back inside with an English NY Times, then gone outside again...
Caroline chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
"Fog laid low across the earth like a whimpering, abused pet, creeping slowly across the frozen grass and undergrowth."

This line is awesome.
Caroline chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Ok, first of all, amazing story, the best WHR one I've read (this chapter in particular). Every time I leave the computer I feel it calling me back. So it's going in my favorites whenever I remember my password and can log in; and when I finish reading I will submit a more detailed/signed review.

One weensy little suggestion that you can happily ignore if you want (I just wanted to mention it before I forgot). When Sigrun is approaching the room, the POV switches so abruptly from Amon thinking about why Robin doesn't wear a bra (lol) to Sigrun that I was really confused for a bit. At first I thought it might be Robin who was talking, and that they were in Italy, and maybe that it was far into the future and that she was pregnant. The only thing that tipped me off to it being Sigrun was the mention of Valkyries (and that just because I'm a slight mythology geek). Just another dividing line at the beginning of Sigrun's narration would make a huge difference...

That's all for now!

Caroline (username Caroline Grace)