Reviews for Sharing Expenses
fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wish you would write more picket fences stories.
noz4a2 chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
Can i just say how so very much I miss this show? It is one of my favorite shows of all time. You captured everyone perfectly and gave me a little glimpse back into that world of Rome I love so much! Thanx!
jstapny chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
This was a good story and a great read. I only began watching Picket Fences last year on Hulu because I was moving and my cable was already transferred and Lauren Holly was in it. Was I pleasantly surprised to view this wonderfully odd show. It still stands up after all this time.

So what happened to the sequel? Hopefully it is written and just not posted and you can just dust if off that old hard drive and get right on that. It's only been 6 years...lol.

But again, nice job!
kelsey2010 chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
i loved this story...& even though its been 6 years you should write that sequel i'd love to see what happens now that Max moved back in and they finally told each other how they feel :)
DarkArts27 chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
gee, I really missed the boat on this one, like really!

I was just picking TV shows, and I knew Lauren Holly was in this one, so I thought I'd check out Picket fences (I'm an NCIS fan, and a Lauren Holly one).

I loved this story, even though I've never seen the show, I have an idea of shippies and stuff.

Sorry I only just found it, but glad I did.

loved it :)

cheers :)
A Writer chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
I adored this story. I guess the planned sequel for 7/19/04 never materialized? A pity.
SAD chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Waa! It's been a year since you wrote this, and I am still wanting and hoping for a sequel!
Fences Lover chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
My one complaint about this story is that you write Max as some blushing virgin, who doesn't have a lot of experience with men. Which blantantly goes against the show, where it is implied several times that she gets around.

Other than that, I hope you write the sequel that you planned on.
Picket Fences Fan chapter 14 . 12/28/2004
A beta reader would benefit you greatly.

I want to know what happens to Kenny and Max next.
ME chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I hope you post the sequel soon!
SO SAD chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
WHERE BE THE SEQUEL?
ME chapter 10 . 7/25/2004
I was driving around today, and trying to figure out where I had heard the song that was playing on the radio. Then I realized I recongnizied the lyrics from your story! It made me want to read it again.

I hope the sequel is here soon.
Mary Rose chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
That was a wonderful story. I look forward to the sequel.
Laura chapter 14 . 7/16/2004