Reviews for Make it All Make Sense
Melissa chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
Wow Just awesome...great emotion! I cant wait for more!
savedbygrace chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
oh, ooh, oh! Exciting. this is great. i'm looking forward to more. got to love authentic raw emotion. but be careful cause it'd be easy to make them more raw than they'd ever be with eachother. i know how hard it is to make them close and honest without compromising loyalty to their characters. but you're doing a good job. keep writing
Lady Strallan chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
That was great i love how Robert was strong and did not jump in to bed with her.
kati58 chapter 6 . 5/29/2004
okay...review...here it is...

this is awesome! write more! quickly... )

or else...face my nagging, and lemme tell you, it ain't gonna be pretty...
MAX024 chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
Wow! He loves her so much! His feelings are so strong that he preferred go away and give her time to move on instead of taking advantage of her vulnerability. This chapter is full of emotions and it almost makes me cry…

You're a past master in the art of show us what the TPTB didn't know how to do. They would have hired you to write their show. *grumble grumble*

And I absolutely agree with alex2004jones ;o) : "…they are real pieces of literature." Your fanfics are a masterpiece. Keep it up! Well done!

Take care,

Max024
Gaueko chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
This is beautiful, you filled my eyes with tears :'(
tv-crazy chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
How very restrained of Robert - I love the way you write his love for her. He wants her, but her feelings are more important than his own. I hope she moves on soon!
alex2004jones chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
I totally agree with Max024 (*) : "You're the queen to understand human nature". And I will add that you help me thinking about human nature, including my own nature. Your fictions are far beyond entertaining readings. I mean,yes, they are real pieces of Literature.

(*) It seems we are many french fans here.
Melissa chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
Hey! thats not fair! I wanna know what happens! Continue :)
MAX024 chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
What can I say… I'm an addict of your fanfic. I love the way you make the Elizabeth's feelings stand out. That's very much in character for the both of them. You're the queen to understand human nature… but your cliff-hangers drive me crazy… No one is more impatient than I do to reading more ;-) So, update soon! Please?
You write wonderfully well!
Gaueko chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Please, please, please! update soon! I NEED to know what is going to happen here. I love all your fics. I think you're a great writer with a great imagination.
I will be waiting for your updates ;)
Gaueko.
tv-crazy chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Waiting, waiting - always waiting with your stories. Not that I don't like it ;-) Please continue!
kati58 chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
you're addicted to reviews, i'm addicted to this fic. you're writing style is fantastic!
please update soon...i don't know how long i can last without one... )
-kati-
Lyn chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
I'm also hooked on this story. Please speed up them getting together.
Shelia chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
This is good...continue, continue, continue...PLEASE? ;o)