Reviews for Forgotten
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Aw, Miji-chan be so kawaii. POOR HATORI!*Huggles bith of them.* You know what you should do? ADOPT HIM! That way you could ease you're pain, and Momiji could get away from his MEANIE-HEAD THAT CALLS HIMSELF PAPA! *Grumbles.* Put your own wife before you're own Baby son, will you? PPTTHH! Anyway, I SOWWY! T.T You probably hate me for not reviewing in a while. I can't wait until the next chappie, which I am hoping to be up n the next few days. . . . Pwease? 0.0 Anyway, I luvve you, my Chibi-Sammi-no-Imouto-kun!

Kibethan chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
Aw...poor Momiji. He's just so cute! Please continue on how you're writing the story, it's quite good! Keep up the good work.
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
Aw so sweet!update soon!
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
I nearly cried...Momiji Rulez!My fave character!
Seraphyl chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
hehe.. Ritsu-kun... hehe... VERY good story so far! Its so touching.. Hatori.. the cold Hatori... Who would've thought that he had such a soft side... Hehe, Update soon!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
aww, how sweet! _

please continue! _

soon, not like a biliion years, ne? _
Silent Bob 546 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
AW! Poor Momiji! WAH! I DON'T UNDERSTAND EVERYONE'S PROBLEM WITH THE ZODIAC CURSE! Dammit, it's not THAT big of a deal! To me, the less human you are, the better!

Sakiko-chan chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Great story! But really sad...Update soon!
LadyWaterShaman chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
AW...poor Momi-chan...please update-this is really good! _
k-samurai-girl chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
This is one great story, utterly sad too. but Great!
k-samurai-girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
OMGosh, i actually cried! okay, i'm gonna start continueing
DXM Junkie chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
This is very good. I found poor Momiji's past so sad when I watched that episode...
Aura Black Chan chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
This is too good, and you are just too sweet! Don't worry about short chapters, just try to keep up with what you want the story to say! Later!
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
AH! *Glomps Imouto.* T.T Imouto, that made me cry both happy and sad tears! T.T *Sniffle.* Poor Momiji. He's so lucky to have Hatori, though. What would he do without him? I like veryone in FB except for Akito, cause Akito's a bastard. (Kyo-kyo sorta a bastard to Miji-chan, but that's just because he wants him to be a good person. He really does care about him, deep down. Way, WAY, WWAAYY deep down. _U) That was soo CCUUTTEE! Update soon! I luvve you, my Chibi-Sammi-no-Imouto-kun!
Aura Black Chan chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Poor Momiji! I hope things get better for him soon! If not, I'LL hug him! (poof!) What a sweet little bunny! Update soon!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »