Reviews for Forgotten
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
0.0 *Blink blink.* That was cruel Sammi. REALLY cruel. POOR MOMIJI! *Glomps him.* Don't worry, Chibi-chan! I'LL kiss it and make it batter! (Stupid bastard of a father! Couldn't he see that Miji-chan was HURT? . .
Snare chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
indeed! indeed, i would like more! OH MAN. I read this while i was listening to that one song really sad piano song...i believe it's called serenade? anyway, it's the ending song for that one episode when tohru, uo, and hana are in the grave, and it's raining, and MAN that was sad.
well...back to your story! i LOVE it. i printed it out! lol! shoot. it made me cry! keep it up
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is good! Not enough people write Fruits Basket fics and some of the stories out there are a bit strange. This is just about a perfect Momiji POV fic. It isn't natural to not look back on traumatic events in your life and wish that things had been different. Please update soon!
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
*Sniff.* Poor Miji-chan! *SNIFF* T.T
~T~ Aw, don't be sad Hikari-chan. *Hugs her.*
~MWD~ *Hugs back.* I'm glad I have you to take care of me, Talon-Yami. Poor Miji-chan only has his Papa and Hatori-san. (Though I don't like his Papa. He's a bastard to do that to his own child!)
~T~ *Nod nod.* Don't forget, he has Tohru, too.
~MWD~ Good point. I just hope they can figure out how to cheer him up before he falls into depression! T.T *Sniff.*
~T~ *Hugs tighter.*
~Katelyn~ (Still MWD, but in regular mode.) Sammi, I'm SSOO glad that I have you too. I'd be lost without you. Truely. I luvve you, my Chibi-Sammi-no-Imouto.
Luvve,