Reviews for No Longer A Dream
TRUELY one of the best fanfics I have ever read! A perfect amount of humor and fluff!

You did a great job and I enjoyed every line of this story!

Hahaha the last line though! I'm laughing so much right now!
Arithmetic13 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This would be a great longer story if you wanted to add onto it! :D Great Job!
SakinaWithLove chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
It was just wonderful. Had right amount of emotional bouts; fluff, humor and was simply perfect ... Wonderfully written ...
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Teeheeheee lovely. I love the classic jealous miscommunication, such a delightful crowd pleaser. Mmm I shall continue.
Anne chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Bee, you never fail to be a joy. Really. Truly. The whole McGonagall thing had me laughing so hard I had to bite down on a pillow because all sane people are asleep right now. The 'Midsummer Night's Dream' twist was beautifully done, and I love how you get the Harry/Ginny relationship down perfectly! I know this story is really old and I know that you will probably never read this, but what the hell. Now I shall go and read your other stories and ardently compliment you!
YeahThisIsAName chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
The last sentence just made this the BEST Harry/Ginny fanfic I've ever read! You're such an amazing writer, you.
pinkukulele chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ahahah the last line was hilarious! You're such a great writer, thanks for writing! I love this story!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aw, this is so cute!
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I can honestly say, i love it. And I Have never laughed so hard in my life. I loved the beginning. You could really tell they were flirting with each other bad. Even though, Harry himself who I believe started it all, didn't.
Untiltheveryend7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ahh Bee I know this has been up for so long but I'm almost done reading all your fics, and this is pure brilliance. It gave me so many feelings and I just... Afadahajaj. Perfect :)

(I also laughed out loud at the McGonagall bit, which isn't good seeing as it's 1am and I'm supposed to be sleeping!)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
HAHAHAHA awwww this was so awkwardly cute! I LOVE HERMIONE HAHAHA AND RON AND GINNY AND HAGRID AND JULES AND HARRY AWWW it's awesome :')
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Ha! Brilliant in every single way! The McGonagall thing was so perfect, and so right. Keep writing- you're amazing at it!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
HAHAHA! I LOVE this story! I read it awhile ago, but I couldn't remember what it was called, but I loved it! I'm so happy I found it again! I can see McGonagall's face when she hears about the "torrid affair"! Immediately hit the the favorites' list! ~Caseyandra
shimmeringbubbles chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Oh God, the ending! Hilarious! This is maybe a bit slow in the case of Harry figuring out his feelings, but then again, he's a guy. I loved Hermione's and Ron's relationship. So cute.

Overall, a great story!
I.D.Gr chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Aww I absolutely loved this story! It's just so cute and in-character of them. I love the little talk with hagrid and the ending was great! :)