Reviews for No Longer A Dream
Z chapter 2 . 9/20
Your HarryGinny is AWESOME! Harry being awkward and all while Ginny being badass until her feelings for Harry took over. Please write more of them! I will read them all
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/5
Okay but I don't like stories where it's Ginny who throws herself at Harry first
not used anymore sorry chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
It was soo beautiful.:)
Then I just burst out laughing at the McGonagall thing.:)
It's crazy how something so emotional, can end up being something so hilarious!:)
It was soo cute!:)
And by years, Ginny means about a decade.;)
Thanks for writing this beautiful, wonderful story.:)
I really enjoyed reading it.:)
~rosesnlilies
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I really like this.:)
It's crazy HOW head-over-heels Hannah is.:)
~ro
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
TRUELY one of the best fanfics I have ever read! A perfect amount of humor and fluff!

You did a great job and I enjoyed every line of this story!

Hahaha the last line though! I'm laughing so much right now!
Arithmetic13 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This would be a great longer story if you wanted to add onto it! :D Great Job!
SakinaWithLove chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
It was just wonderful. Had right amount of emotional bouts; fluff, humor and was simply perfect ... Wonderfully written ...
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Teeheeheee lovely. I love the classic jealous miscommunication, such a delightful crowd pleaser. Mmm I shall continue.
Anne chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Bee, you never fail to be a joy. Really. Truly. The whole McGonagall thing had me laughing so hard I had to bite down on a pillow because all sane people are asleep right now. The 'Midsummer Night's Dream' twist was beautifully done, and I love how you get the Harry/Ginny relationship down perfectly! I know this story is really old and I know that you will probably never read this, but what the hell. Now I shall go and read your other stories and ardently compliment you!
YeahThisIsAName chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
The last sentence just made this the BEST Harry/Ginny fanfic I've ever read! You're such an amazing writer, you.
pinkukulele chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ahahah the last line was hilarious! You're such a great writer, thanks for writing! I love this story!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aw, this is so cute!
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I can honestly say, i love it. And I Have never laughed so hard in my life. I loved the beginning. You could really tell they were flirting with each other bad. Even though, Harry himself who I believe started it all, didn't.
Untiltheveryend7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ahh Bee I know this has been up for so long but I'm almost done reading all your fics, and this is pure brilliance. It gave me so many feelings and I just... Afadahajaj. Perfect :)

(I also laughed out loud at the McGonagall bit, which isn't good seeing as it's 1am and I'm supposed to be sleeping!)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
HAHAHAHA awwww this was so awkwardly cute! I LOVE HERMIONE HAHAHA AND RON AND GINNY AND HAGRID AND JULES AND HARRY AWWW it's awesome :')