Reviews for Return 2 Zi
Getti chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
I read this fic...what? A year and a bit ago? I'm so pleased it's still going, as it was the first fanfic I ever read. _ Keep going, 'cause it has sentimental meaning, ya' know? Heh heh!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
i haven't actually read this fanficiton. I just wanted to say that it's pretty sad when a zoid fanfic. author has to warn people that their fiction isn't a B/L. And then have people complain about it anyway. Yeah. I've been there. Sucks doen't it? It's a sad day for zoid fanfictions...
ElectricCherryBlossom chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLZ WRITE MORE!
This Guy chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
this is a.. stupid story -_-;;.. but im enjoying it so it must be pretty good _... update soon eh
Emrilite chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
hi sam. you already know how much i like the story. bye
deleeeeeeeete this account plz chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
HEY GUS! *hugs* Whats up! Nice fic so far, even though I don't understand much about Zoids.
Update! Also, make Tasha scan my pictures onto the computer and send them to me! I be very impatient.
I wrote another chapter for Out of the Blue! I need to give it to you guys soon...
~Lorynn a.k.a Queen Monoke
P.S: I'm adding you to my favorite authors and favorite story and author alert lists ;)
A BlackHole chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Zako1: Good job, I guess so far, you just have to make sure your spelling people's names right,zako!
Zako2: I believe "Lena" is "Leena" and that "Ryss" is "Reese" but thats all you really got wrong, I think...
Zako3: Zako! If it isn't a B/L fic, it better NOT be a L/H fic! Ok? Please?
Zako1-2-3: "For the future of the Dark Axis!"
Audiace: "ZAKO SOLDIERS FIGHT, YEAH!"