Reviews for Little Bundle O' Joy
Very cute!
buffynangelforever chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
i love this story
Numfarismyidol chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
This story is cool but it needs a plot shocker or twist like Riley finding out that somehow the baby is Angel's. And then u need to kill of Riley. I hate him.
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This Fic has been nominated for Round Four of the Barefoot Awards. Round three judging is currently in process, but to accept the nomination please email with a link to this fic for verification purposes.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
I'm trying to picture this scene and frankly the idea of Buffy standing at the lip of a huge crater doesn't appeal. However, there is a certain touching bathos in it.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
Well, you skimmed over the birth scene very quickly. That's all right; I don't think the story could have been improved by dwelling on it. :P I hope Buffy and little Joyce is going to be okay and that Willow isn't too upset about being left out of the action.
ellsy chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
No offense, but i don't think a lot of people are going to read stories about riley... unless it's a story about how to kill him and such...
You're a heaps good writer, but your idea of buffy/riley, kinda gives me the wiggins..
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Pregnant and in pink and lavender. Yikes! I can't see her but I'm thinking she looks like an Easter Egg. :D
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Grampa Simpson: "That doll is evil, I tells ya. Evil!"
Marge Simpson (exasperated): "Oh grampa, you've said that about every toy Bart's gotten."
Grampa Simpson (chastised): "I just want some attention."
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
There's no way she would just wipe her blouse off and go to the doctor smelling of puke. She'd insist on getting into a new bloue. Twenty minutes to change and get ready? Please. :D