Reviews for Skinless
athousanddaisies chapter 5 . 8/7
Omg i am in loooove with this fic ;u; thank you so much for writing it
Wow! Cool story bro. Though I was hoping for a more lemony scene. Something kissy-kissy?
KimicThranduilion chapter 5 . 2/4
One of the funniest, most well written fics I've ever read. Definitely a favourite. The plot was superb and I loved the little twist with Sasuke passing out at the end! Brilliant. Also you write action scenes marvellously - I'll be taking notes. Really really well done. Loved it!
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 1/19
awww, cute ending :)
werwolf-yasya chapter 5 . 1/11
I love read sweet story, thank autor.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
This was a beautiful ending. I'm so glad everything worked out T_T Sasuke hugging Barto, keeping him close and his confessions were totally lovely. Thank you for writing this!
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
That was exciting and scary and awesome, nice fighting scenes. I was so anxious for them. So stoked that Naruto was able to get some fighting, only you would be able to do that Naruto. Tsukai is a pretty cool client. I love your characterizations of everyone. Naruto and Sasuke's bantering and teamwork are the best. It's also good to see Sakura contributing before she got taken out.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
I'm guessing Naturo got hurt because of Sakura, that violent and inconsiderate ugh. Ah, Sasuke even argues with figments of Naruto, but I think this is really Naruto :D You better come back and visit him Sasuke.
Otakufreak chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
So amazingly well-written...(Was that grammatically correct?Oh well...)
lazy to login chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I would very much just like you to know that I have read and reread this story .TIMES you would not believe I just love it so much. It's my go to sasnar fic and I just love it so much! The writing style is beautiful, the story intriguing and your character portrayals were on POINT and you make me fall in love with this pairing all over again despite the shitty ending. But wow I just love this story and its sequel so much. Your writing is amazing. Ok done rant.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Wow, Sasuke is one stupid teme.
DustandStarlight chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Nice chapter! I like that there's no load of description to wade though. This is super fast paced and everyone was in character.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Fiction doesn't have a k in it, so naturally the shortened version wouldn't either. And they were brought up in Japan, not England, so they would say ass not arse. And also put a space after a (...) or just one. Just pointing out some mistakes that are scattered throughout the story.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I luv this. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Cool fic. That was ace. x