Reviews for Skinless
lazy to login chapter 1 . 7/15
I would very much just like you to know that I have read and reread this story .TIMES you would not believe I just love it so much. It's my go to sasnar fic and I just love it so much! The writing style is beautiful, the story intriguing and your character portrayals were on POINT and you make me fall in love with this pairing all over again despite the shitty ending. But wow I just love this story and its sequel so much. Your writing is amazing. Ok done rant.
Wow, Sasuke is one stupid teme.
DustandStarlight chapter 1 . 2/11
Nice chapter! I like that there's no load of description to wade though. This is super fast paced and everyone was in character.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Fiction doesn't have a k in it, so naturally the shortened version wouldn't either. And they were brought up in Japan, not England, so they would say ass not arse. And also put a space after a (...) or just one. Just pointing out some mistakes that are scattered throughout the story.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I luv this. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Cool fic. That was ace. x
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
"Oh"! Yeah, "oh"! XD

Goodness! This is sooo sweeeet!

I knew it! Tsukai know it somehow! He's too suspicious and mysterious in many way after all! Hehe

This is Bromance! XDD
Or light Slash...

I'm glad he's alive!

Too bad the one who saved Naru is not fully Sasuke... Tsk!
But as long as Naruto alive and Sasuke happy... It's more than fine! It's incredible! #beaming

Love it! Nicely done!
NaraLollipop chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
OMG this fic was like completely perfect! it had everything, or well one could say so, I mean, it has action, and a drama, a beautiful yet hurting and confusing friendship between Sasuke and Naruto, they are just soooo in character I love it! and apart from all that, the fic is just hilarious, like seriously Sasuke thinking he was hallucinating actually made my day, and I say day because I read your fic in one day, why? because I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading it, I was so captivated by this!

Anyways, I loved your fic, and Im the kind of person who thinks that is never too late to leave a good review for a really good fic that deserves it, so, since your fic is like I said earlier, PERFECT, Im leaving you a review in 2013, yeas my friend, 2013, even though this was posted in 2004, wow, long time ago, so that way you know that this actually was the best thing ever.

Now Im off to read the sequel "Underneath the underneath" and I have the feeling that fic will be amazing too, so anyways, hope your doing great, hugs! :)
Haruyuuki chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Sh*t I forgot to put my name in the last review.

But anyway this was a change from what i normally read.

Some times you had me wondering if this still was a sasunaru fanfic...I just really love this, its so detailed for five chapters. You did an awesome job keep the great work up :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
OH MY F*CK...this should so be canon.

IT WAS SO F*CKIN CUTE. The characters where so in character. The...like second chapter I was like some one should draw a comic or animate this into a one episode naruto fan service thingy or an ova
Bealing345 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
That was cute. And funny. Good job :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
very sweet, and with such an intresting idea :) I loved the ending especially. good job!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
If the other 2 chapters were short, I can't wait to read other stories of yours, they must be incredibly long, thanks for the chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
there are a few grammatical and spelling mistakes but not many. The length of this chapter was good, I enjoyed reading it. I particularly enjoyed the details of Naruto helping in battle, it made the fight feel very fast paced and showcased Sasuke and his abilities as soldiers to notice, pass on and receive important information while in action. good job.
andysanime chapter 4 . 1/23/2013