Reviews for Skinless
Thank you...
Thanks
Chriscro165 chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
This was so cute! You paced the plot very well. I wasn't so into the action scenes as they felt kind of redundant since they were a group of no no-names attacking yet, I still appreciated how they built the trust between Sasuke and transparent-Naruto. The ending was written beautifully. You left us with a farewell of infinite, positive opportunities and that almost always is a good feeling to walk away from a story with. It's also nice how undefined their relationship is. It can be considered a friendly/brotherly or the start of something far more romantic. All in all, this was a great fic. I'll be sure to check your profile for more tastes of magnificence.
Lily chapter 5 . 6/16/2018
Time for the sequel!
Lily chapter 4 . 6/16/2018
Lily chapter 3 . 6/16/2018
Amazing!
Lily chapter 2 . 6/16/2018
I really really like this
athousanddaisies chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
Omg i am in loooove with this fic ;u; thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
Wow! Cool story bro. Though I was hoping for a more lemony scene. Something kissy-kissy?
KimicThranduilion chapter 5 . 2/4/2017
One of the funniest, most well written fics I've ever read. Definitely a favourite. The plot was superb and I loved the little twist with Sasuke passing out at the end! Brilliant. Also you write action scenes marvellously - I'll be taking notes. Really really well done. Loved it!
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
awww, cute ending :)
werwolf-yasya chapter 5 . 1/11/2017
I love read sweet story, thank autor.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
This was a beautiful ending. I'm so glad everything worked out T_T Sasuke hugging Barto, keeping him close and his confessions were totally lovely. Thank you for writing this!
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
That was exciting and scary and awesome, nice fighting scenes. I was so anxious for them. So stoked that Naruto was able to get some fighting, only you would be able to do that Naruto. Tsukai is a pretty cool client. I love your characterizations of everyone. Naruto and Sasuke's bantering and teamwork are the best. It's also good to see Sakura contributing before she got taken out.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
I'm guessing Naturo got hurt because of Sakura, that violent and inconsiderate ugh. Ah, Sasuke even argues with figments of Naruto, but I think this is really Naruto :D You better come back and visit him Sasuke.