Reviews for A Mud Summer Night's Dream
IceAngel7 chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Gosh I am laughing so hard now. This is such a fantastic story. It's like nothing I've ever read before. The characters are perfect, and there's so mnay moments where I just have to laugh out loud. Legolas' reaction to Aragorn talking of Boromir. The army of the dead "there's only four of them" But the story is so well written and so well plotted out that we can beleive every sudden appearance. In anyother story the appearance of an army of elves just like that would be a cop out, but here you just smile and read on, it seems perfectly normal.

That each character got their own part in the battle was great - go faramir! wwoo! and left me feeling satisfied which is hard to acomplish.

I would love to archive the story at my fanfiction site if you agree. It might take me a little while to update but you could have a look in the mean time and let me know

THanks so much

.com
Alowl chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
I have not laughed this hard for ages! Bloody good work! I really liked the way Boromir made a comeback! Please, write more stories like this!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Just wanted to add this great story to my favourites
grumpy chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
a great story, I enjoyed it all, the dead guys, Boramir, the mud, and really liked the shirtless guys from Gonder and Rohan. Hope to see another story from you
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
I still want a sequel. :)
aragornbelongstome chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
I loved this! It was the best fic I've read in a long time. I love the way you kept the all the characters true to the way they are in the books and movies.
Raksha The Demon chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
A lovely end to a great little romp. Ah, the manly men of Gondor and Rohan, so cute, even the ghosts are sexy. Hope to see more adventures of shirtless Aragorn, Eomer and Faramir.
Julia chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
Aw, what a sweet ending to a great fic! Hope you have plans to send the boys (and the elf) out on another adventure soon.
Tychen chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
Many thanks this has proved to be a most enjoyable and original images of two mud encrusted Kings and one mud encrusted Steward will stay with me for some to see the powerful but finally driven Boromir at peace,and for Faramir to find comfort in in all well done.I have you on my list,and will look out for you in the future.
chibi-mairi chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
Wow! Boromir and Faramir are my favorite characters, and you did a good job of portraying them, I think! Made me cry! :'( Well done!
AM chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
Thank you for a wonderful balance of humour and adventure. I enjoyed it emmensely.
Rosie26 chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
Wonderful story. Had everything, from drama, to comedy, to pathos. Last chapter was really moving. I think we need more stories about Boromir the ghost.
grumpy chapter 7 . 4/25/2004
good chapter, all that mud drying up
I sure am going to miss Boramir, he made a good ghost. looking forward to more
grumpy chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
great chapter, figures the elves would not get any mud on themselves. Boramir did get a reaction out of Legolas. loved the dead guys he dug out of a bar, and that Aragorn found his healing plant, the hard way. looking forward to more
Julia chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
Great Chapter! Loved it when Legolas and the elves showed up to help save the day, and those Army of the Dead veterans were just too funny. Looking forward to your next chapter.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »