Reviews for Time To Be
littledino1011 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I loved this. Made me cry.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was truly touching.

You handled their aging perfectly, which is extremely hard. Your writing is very visual; I swear I can see the waves lapping at the shore, hear the gentle rushing of water, taste the sea spray on my lips.

You've created the perfect moment. Congratulations.
Paige chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
this made me cry. beautiful. dialogue could be slightly improved but entirely lovely.
grace chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
truly beautiful story. You're style is fantastic and its just...wow. well done
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
aw sadness! But so sweet! loved it so much! :)
Odella chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Damn, that was some strong writing... What a beautiful relationship those two share. I love your story, basically because I haven't read mny fics involving Sam and Frodo as old lovers. Thank you for that, I find that so beautiful and quite endearing.
I hope that they both have found peace now, and this story makes it easier to comprehend.
Thank you so much. Great work.
~odella
Claire Belbusti chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
OMG. Is there much more I can say? I love your writing, you do what I don't think I could ever, you make them sound so...hobbit like. It's just...it's amazing, a talent, a skill, something. Amazing.
alanye chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That was incredibly touching and beautiful. There are not many good fanfics that deal with Frodo and Sam's life across the sea, least of all not of their passing. I adore how you wrote this in the present tense, rather than past as many of your orther fics are. This is nothing short of perfect, from the idea to the writing itself. You capture emotion so well; it is hard to imagine this being any better.
CailenBraern chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is the most beautiful story I've read for a long time. Your descriptions and vocabulary are on par with Tolkien, and I can hear the characters speaking. Such a bittersweet ending, and it made me cry. Thank you for this.