Reviews for The Trouble With Love
Veridissima chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Love this

Please update
anhonestmoose chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
so did judy marry charles? does that make monica and ross his children or step children? hoping the latter since mon is setting him up! update soon!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
OMG didnt see THAT coming, I hope it works out ok, I know I love chandler always lmao, but aw hello my over protective side has come out in this fic hehe, I'll hurt mon if she hurts him ;) hehe. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I love it, I like the whole idea of the story, cant wait to read more, you rock as ever;)
Andy chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I like the story so far but I'm also confused! I don't understand how all of a sudden Monnica knows about Chandler's Dad and Ross looks like he's encouraging her to get married cuz of Chandler's money. And what's going on with Ross and Monica's mom? Hope you clear that up in the following chapeters!
mncali chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
o boy, this just got very interesting! continue and update ASAP!
Gellershorty101 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I'm a little confused. Scratch that, I'm completely confused. How does Monica know all about Charles' will and stuff? And is Ross telling Monica to marry Chandler for his money so she can have some chateau in France? I don't get it. Please clear everything up in your next chapter, even though I'm sure other people get it I'm just not too smart. Other than that it was a really great chapter! Update soon!
*Heather*
Lulu chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Ooh... I'm very definitely intrigued here!
Francy chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
That was totally unexpected! So Ross and Monica are the kids of Charles' second wife... oh, I hope Monica is not going to hurt Chandler... he doesn't deserve it! Don't be mean to him... I hope u r gonna update soon coz I wanna understand what's going on! :)
Mondlerific chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
What the? *LMAO* That was an intriguing ending. Had to reread it to understand what was happening, and I'm still not sure that I do. Keep writing, please and update soon. I'll be on the edge of my seat till you do. Awesome work, as always, A. :D
DeepSeaBlankets chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
*smiles* yuup, im confused. i hope things pan out better in the next upcoming chapters. it's good though, it's kept my interest.
UpsideDownPB chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
ahh confused, but in a good way, confused so i want to read on and find out what happens next ... i think ive worked it out. this is really interesting. Need...more... to ... read... please.
x
Exintaris chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Oh wow, this is getting *interesting*. You fooled me - I thought Nora and Chandler were going to get nothing. Keep it coming.
DeepSeaBlankets chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Ah! I thought the woman at the bar was Monica, but used a fake name...ah, you tricky one! Good job though. Please continue!
Francy chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
It looks like an interesting new story Akemi! I'm really looking forward for the next chapter...