Reviews for 4 and a half: Courting Miss Black Part 4
Wizzabee chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
these four stories are absolutely incredible! you really give insight into what the malfoys life could be like, which is hard because so little is ever said about them in the books!

I'll be reading more of your work soon, i hope! :o)
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Once again very good, and I'm very much intrigued by The Ruse, whatever that turns out to be.
sophianwin chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This (and the others) were interesting and very good, but it would be a lot better if you combined them into one fic.
SilverOrb chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Nice...
Harbor Chaos chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
The third or fourth Lucius/Narcissa fic I've read, and really I think this is one of my favorites. I truly enjoy how you portray them. So very real and so very Malfoy.
Great work.
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
So there it is, she is no longer Miss Black, and he is no longer courting. I hope things make sense, or at least better sense than they did before. There will be a bit more Lucius once they're all grown up, but we'll only see him briefly in the summers in the meantime. (Which makes sense, when you think about it, now that he's out of school.) Thanks so much for your reviews!
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Once again, this is very good. Still, you'd think that Mur would be a bit mad about Snape dancing with Narcissa and not her. Or maybe that's why she was up there. I don't know. Still, this is really good. I like it a lot.
Blue Rainbird chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I've really enjoyed this, it's easy to see that you've used a lot of time with it, done a lot of thinking, which in my opinion has resulted in a deep and complete story! Keep up the good work!
Akasha Ravensong chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
aw even mur gets a part in this story! i like it, it gives an intriging look into teh life of teh MAlfoy's and doesn't make you like him any more then you ought.
Blessed be
_
Daisie chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I loved this little mini-series... like I may have said before, I really liked the way that the stories were romantic, but in a way that I would only expect from Malfoys and the like...
I'm truly looking forward to seeing how you bring their relationship up again in later chapters...
Very canon )
*cheers8
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I like Sev's part in this, (although Mur's was a little confusing) but I except that to become unconfused later on, good story!
Straycat