Reviews for Adventures in Cooking 2: Back in the Apron Again
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lmao I think Forge is a bit too smart to fall for the cookies now...
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Kitty really needs to give it up, she's a disaster in the kitchen. Very funny :-)
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
*cackles madly* And I thought my cooking was bad. But then it wasn't her fault, was it?
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Reminds me of one of the Roswell books... er well, a novel based off the tv show (as opposed to the tv show based off the Roswell High books...) anywho... it's called "Little Green Men"...
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
wow! Great...
Red Witch chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Oh I love this! This is hilarious! Proof that Kitty should stay out of the kitchen forever!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
heh heh... oh, kitty! you know, i'm all for that "try, try again" stuff, but in this case, i think she should just give up already. but fun stuff!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That was great. You do a really good job with the humor fics. It would be neat to see a series of these. "Cooking with Kitty" or something like that. Wonderful writing.
Kit_
Dark Miss x23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was just awesome, I want more no I need more, keep them coming.
childrenwithblades chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Pretty interesting fic.
Fissie chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Teh-he-he. This was fun! Hmm, could this be the start of an epic tale? The Adventures in Cooking Arc? ;) 'Twas real fun.
Calliann chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Do I even have to tell you it was good? Cause I think you already know the answer to that. Loved it as always. Poor Kitty! And you know Rogue loved being carried off by that "damned swamp rat"