Reviews for Not Quite Worthless
One percent chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oh poor Meryl! She tries to be so down to Earth that she does not even allow herself to really let go once in a while. I feel for the poor thing! She's so strong
One percent chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You are an awesome writer!

Knives musings at the end were really impressive in their impact. I love this story already!
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Please tell me your still there and will someday update this.
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Both the sites you mention at the bottom are no good, you don't seem to exist on one, and the other is in french, I think it's about wave boarding.
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Just a point to what you say in the authors note at the bottom, it should be taken into consideration that Vash isn't human.
Kuawen chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
I've only now just found this great fic, and I'm greatly enjoying it! It's so hard to keep myself from reading this chapter 8, but I'm a hopeless person (and very much an adult) who wants the smut. The note at the top of the chapter is missing the link? information? for finding the unedited chapter. Where can I find it? *puppy eyes* pretty please? 3
MinnieMouse8990 chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
omgah please continue with this story. I'll even help you come up with ideas to finish it if it comes to that. I LOVE THIS STORY!

i wonder if knives and that laura chick will end up together o now that would be interesting...
LunaSphere chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
I know you haven't updated this fic in a long while and most likely will not return to it after two years, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it. Knives reaction to baby Isaiah would have been particularly fascinating. Thanks for the wonderful fic.
Risa-Chan22 chapter 12 . 7/3/2006
it was a great story _
purplerebecca chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
I enjoyed this quite a lot. Kept me laughing. XD

I think Knives is rather too idealized and went passive and tolerant too quickly, but it leaves for happy waff, so I'm not complaining too hard. :)

You have several solid ideas about post-anime interactions that prick at my brain in good ways. I LOVE Knives' grudging respect for Milly.

Thanks for a great fic, and I hope you have a chance to put the finishing touches on it sometime. :)
Neptune Butterfly chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
Hello. I'm glad to finally read your next chapter. I've forgotten just how good this story is. Knives was very OOC this time, but it was very appropriate and funny to read! O I know it's been about six months (As if you need to be reminded. I'm guilty of not updating myself. ;), but I would love to see this story get finished. Hang in there. See ya! _ ~NB~
Redcliff chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
I really like this story. So, please update soon!
Luna chapter 12 . 11/23/2005
Oh, that's so good. I can't wait for the next chapter. I put this on my story alert list. Keep writing!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
Beautiful. A little rushed in the beginning, but then again, a good way to snatch attention from the get-go. I think in the 10th chapter you wrote "Millie she went inside..." or something to that effect. Put both the noun and pronoun in the sentance. Otherwise, excellent! Fav.
ladyshalott chapter 12 . 11/5/2005
Fantastic story, read it all in one sitting. I hope there is at least one more chapter coming! Your characterizations are lovely and the humor and drama flow very well. I think you've done a great job!