Reviews for A Tale of Two Memories
Lochesh chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was lovely

Just a few things though; it would be Hitoshi Kinomiya, not Jin. Jin of the Gale was just a alias he used so Takao wouldn't know it was him until later.

Also, Shiro Tora...In the Japanese version it would be Bai Hu Zu/Bai Fu Zu, not Shiro Tora, as they are Chinese and Shiro Tora is Japanese for White Tigers.

Other than that, the relationship between Kai and Rei was so bittersweet but beautiful
Stunstar chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow, that's probably the most elaborate story I've ever read. It wasn't that confusing, it was just the past melding with the present and that was just so beautifully done. Was Kai in a coma? Was that what 57 days meant? But he'll live right or did he die in the end? That puzzles me a little. Other than that wonderful story, great plot!
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
wow... this was quite different than others that i have raed about these two... and so i didnt fully get it... ; there were things that didnt make sence to me, but i get over them quite quikly! XD in other words i really liked this one... it make me feel sad, but it really dont matter... this one was just so different... and that why it was so good! :)
tntiggris chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
yOU ARE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE THAT understood that whole story... stupid caps lock button .

see ya

*t tig
RunAway Angels chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
aw...nice, good writing there! Write more...stuff! With Kai and Ray!
JKHSAJKDJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I really enjoyed this fic, it's so different and interesting! Personally I didn't get confused, it's a story that you can't skim through or you'll miss something important. I like the ending, how Kai can't screw Rei like he did with Takao, it's sort of sweet. Keep writing, I love this story!
pandarot chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hello! I know, I know, I’m already late to post my review in this fic, and I’m terribly sorry for that. ( I hope you won’t mind! _;; ) Anyway, since you sent me this already before you post it here in , I don’t have any confusions or problems with it anymore ( Because you explained the reason why it was written like that already! _ ). Too bad screwed the spaces and center alignment of your fic unlike the one you sent me beforehand! * complains * _ .

Anyway, for that additional scene, I am so... wow. So, that’s how sex is for Kai and Takao? No lubricant or something? 0_o I’m not that surprise. That’s because they’re more like the dominant ones in my opinion, so they are not afraid of hurting... or is it? Well, I’m glad that Kai changed his mind on doing the same thing to Rei, because he is so... stupid! And so is Takao! That idiot!* kills both Kai and Takao * I mean, Rei and Max are SO devoted to them and he just... * sniffs *

Okay, ‘nuff drama _. I just love that conversation between Fei and Rei because you made them talk like the true mother-son relationship I have in mind ( Did I mention I have the same thought about it in my future FI chapter, too? ;; ) and the ending, which is so sweet and simple, really gives me the fangirlish squeal I suppressed inside! P Also, the poems ( I mentioned this in our text, right? ) which are kinda hilarious to me, build up for the plot _.

So yeah, without further ado, this is a nice fic even though it confused me when I first read it. _ Keep up the good work!

Huggles from your number one fan,
corn3ts
SoulSister chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
you're right, this story was very confusing but that also made it very interesting. I won't lie and say I understood everything but I enjoyed this none the less. I'm glad that their relationship went that way in a sense. it made it more real, the lack of perfection. great stuff .
Sarcasmcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Interesting. I love it. Phenomenal, magnificent.
Bluumberry chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
It was extremely good, but confusing. For me mostly the ending only, nothing more. I know that you'll be getitng reviews that people don't understand many of the things in this, and I can understand that. But You've done it good, you leave us to imagine alot by ourselves. Just...in the ending...what were those fifty-seven days? So their relationship was just about lust at first, even though Rei fell for Kai. and Kai only later fell for Rei (how did he survive it for that many years O.O). But then, why did he turn to Takao? Wasn't sex with Rei enough? I loved the fact that he couldn't fuck Rei the same way as Takao...but I still don't like the fact that he did it with him.
All in all, the sotry line was good, and so was the writing, but you need to work on the confusion, because I believe you'll get more people to love it, if they understand what they are reading...or maybe it's just me _ Anyway, great job. Keep it up!