Reviews for Spirit World School of Arts
snowy-ray08 chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
aww i wanted it to continue.

i might be interested on taking this story (spirit world school of arts)
inuyashlovr chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
COL! :D
Feather's Shadow chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Up Date soon please I wanna read the next chapter! Ur story is awsome! _
Kuon chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
are you going to update this story? I hope you do, I like it. I wonder what everyone is going to say once Botan returns?
darkeyesgirl chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
so wats gonna happen? great job . i think its funny wat happens to the girl .
BlueFireIce chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
plz add more plz i really like it and i would love to have Koenma's house with all the things in it
twitch and spaz chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
I definetly like ur idea of a spirit world skool! very unique... also ur writing keeps improving so update! -

bluepyro
toiya chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
This fic has Kawaii written all over it!I ttly luv it!sorry i can't keep reading but later!
botan-cute-spiritgirl chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
Hiei cried! I bet his little jem would be so pretty...and sell for a whole lot *dreamy sigh*. But back on topic! Fantastic! Stupendese! (insert really nice word here)! I really hope you update soon this is a great story! UPDATE SOON OR KURAMA WILL EAT YOU AND FEED YOUR REMAINS TO YELLOW CANADIAN JUMPING WALNUTS! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH no just kidding. Not about the update part! Ahh im confused!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 8 . 3/6/2005
**glares at author** I read this story over again, well because I forgot which one it was because you hadn't updated in forever. Now you're leaving another cliff hanger and you once again gonna take forever to update!
Ami-chan09 chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
HURRY! BOTAN MUST KILL THAT LOSER PENJO! grr...

UPDATE SON! _
Eishi-Ai chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
This is kind of an insult to any school of the arts you know...and I'm an actual student of one...I'm betting you're not though, but if you are...then you must go to one...uneducational school.
Servant of Grimmjow chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
nice chapter,keep it up and let botan kill the murderers
Robin Autumn chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Ah, I loved it! Hiei's cryed a tear gem and Botan developed her powers! What a lovely chapter, please update soon!
Chimaira009 chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
awsome chapter! update again soon! cant wait to read more!