Reviews for Once Upon a Broken Well
shadow-inu14 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
OMG Maru is Shessamaru? PLease update soon
Runi-chan chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
you ever going to finish this? I liked it!
solemnfatality chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
OMGOMG Hee hee! This is so promising! *already enthralled* PLEASE continue, if possible! o
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Deadly Tears chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Nice story.
KouseiJL chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
I love you.

No...seriously... I love your writing! You have this comic take that is so refreshing! Ok, so why the hell is Sess in TEXAS? And she actually HAD to lock him in the bathroom to clean? That seems odd. He must be going senile in his old age. I'm getting ideas, and I'd LOVE to see where this would go! Keep up the great work!

thesaraghina chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Imsoconfused. Well, I've been checking your profile to see if you have updated, for, oh, about forever now, and now, yes, I'm confused. But I'm happy you're writing again. I'm guessing Kagome doesn't recognize Sesshoumaru? (As if I could ever forget someone that beautiful) But I suppose there's a reason? Hopefully? Anyways, good luck kicking that crack habit. _ I look forward to more...when you get to it.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Walis chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Nonsense. Crack could never get you such an awesome fic. D Really great start; the sarcastic tone and wit underlying the whole thing had me giggling throughout. And yes, you do need to write more often. Especially for this fic. I want to see what you have in mind for it. Update soon!
Tsuki Yume chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Weird. But I rather like it.
Dante Gemini chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Keep writing! Please r&r "Wanderers from the Well" if you get the chance.
sashlea chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Crack or sleep deprived?
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
I don't really get it, but then again, it's been a while since I read the first chapter... *shrugs* Ah well. I'll look over the 1st chapter sometime in the near future...
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
YAY you updated!

though i was a little confused... O.o

but still happy .