Reviews for Misfortunes of an Elf
I love this! You're such a great writer!
Oh I love this so much! Great job I love it
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 15 . 3/3
Aw, so sweet! My sister was a little like that, not because she was premature, but because the idiot doctors thought she had a big desiese and gave her a spinal tap when all she needed was rest. She's fine, though. Anywho, baby Legolas is so sweet! Pease write more! Also, it distracts you from angst, which is good...
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 2 . 3/3
Of course you'd see it that way. Hm, you're right...
(Legolas glares at me) Legolas: you'd better not write what I think you are thinking about.
Me: of course I won't, Melethron. Deana just did it for me.
Sfumina chapter 3 . 1/7
You've blown my mind. The way he keeps his arms crossed in the last debate scene actually looks strange (i tried it myself, feels awkward) but i've never connected it with physical pain. You made everything more interesting and, as always, crazy painful. Love it.
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
That was awesome! It's like Legolas had a vision of a alternative universe where they where attacked by that group of orcs!
DalekQueen7 chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
"I need to speak to the tree." Yep, definitely adding that to my favorite quotes list. :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Oh! I loved these little scenes! Words cannot describe every amazing detail and bit of this fanfic! But I really love the emotional chapter with Elrond's brother. It almost made me start getting teary eyed myself!
My fav chapter I'd have to say is Chapter 10. No - maybe Chapter 14. No ... All of them! But I especially loved the 'Tea' incident fanfic. At first I was like, "WAT! Wat happened to Aragorn, Legolas, Elrohir, and Elladan! Tea-addicted much!" But then it was a dream ... And Elrond freaked out ... Rofl I cannot stop laughing!
And Legolas' dream ... Once again I was thinking something was terribly wrong with Aragorn what with his belief that Legolas could get a cold from being outside. And I loved it! Legolas' exasperation and chucking snowballs in dreams AND reality! Poor Aragorn XD ROFL
and Chapter 1. Yes! I was lucky I didn't drink or eat anything! Cuz it was a HUGE SHOCK! Coincidence lol that Legolas happened to dream about a giant horde of orcs then wakes up, they both move on, just happening to miss a giant horde of orcs? Lol!
And then when Gimli accidentally drugged Legolas for a few ... DAYS ...
*glares at Gimli*
Me: Why you ... Dwarf!
Gimli: *takes one look at me, gives a terrified squeak, then takes off*
Lol. I also loved the drugged up Elrond ... Now THATS something you don't get to see everyday !
Lol. I loved this fanfic. Certainly one of my favs. :D
WoodElfJedi chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Some of the best stories I have read!
Great job!
Rose61393 chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Such a sweet story! Is this really how Legolas was born?
DracyGiuliana chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Awww! I loved it! Some of these snippets were plain awesome, some were incredibly cute and some were hilarious! But they all gave me feels! Such feels!
to-the-trees chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I like the other one more than this one
to-the-trees chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
FYI you did not
The Awsome one chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Did I happen to spy a Three Musketeers reference in here? 'A lively tune. I am inspired to dance!'
amonyluly chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
it's wonderful, i wanted you to write a story about the twins, Estel, Legolas, Elrond and Thranduil in Rivendill or Mirkwood :D and thanks XD