Reviews for Misfortunes of an Elf
DalekQueen7 chapter 11 . 7/31
"I need to speak to the tree." Yep, definitely adding that to my favorite quotes list. :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 17 . 4/15
Oh! I loved these little scenes! Words cannot describe every amazing detail and bit of this fanfic! But I really love the emotional chapter with Elrond's brother. It almost made me start getting teary eyed myself!
My fav chapter I'd have to say is Chapter 10. No - maybe Chapter 14. No ... All of them! But I especially loved the 'Tea' incident fanfic. At first I was like, "WAT! Wat happened to Aragorn, Legolas, Elrohir, and Elladan! Tea-addicted much!" But then it was a dream ... And Elrond freaked out ... Rofl I cannot stop laughing!
And Legolas' dream ... Once again I was thinking something was terribly wrong with Aragorn what with his belief that Legolas could get a cold from being outside. And I loved it! Legolas' exasperation and chucking snowballs in dreams AND reality! Poor Aragorn XD ROFL
and Chapter 1. Yes! I was lucky I didn't drink or eat anything! Cuz it was a HUGE SHOCK! Coincidence lol that Legolas happened to dream about a giant horde of orcs then wakes up, they both move on, just happening to miss a giant horde of orcs? Lol!
And then when Gimli accidentally drugged Legolas for a few ... DAYS ...
*glares at Gimli*
Me: Why you ... Dwarf!
Gimli: *takes one look at me, gives a terrified squeak, then takes off*
Lol. I also loved the drugged up Elrond ... Now THATS something you don't get to see everyday !
Lol. I loved this fanfic. Certainly one of my favs. :D
WoodElfJedi chapter 17 . 2/4
Some of the best stories I have read!
Great job!
Rose61393 chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Such a sweet story! Is this really how Legolas was born?
DracyGiuliana chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Awww! I loved it! Some of these snippets were plain awesome, some were incredibly cute and some were hilarious! But they all gave me feels! Such feels!
to-the-trees chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I like the other one more than this one
to-the-trees chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
FYI you did not
The Awsome one chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Did I happen to spy a Three Musketeers reference in here? 'A lively tune. I am inspired to dance!'
amonyluly chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
it's wonderful, i wanted you to write a story about the twins, Estel, Legolas, Elrond and Thranduil in Rivendill or Mirkwood :D and thanks XD
am1262 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
i liked the first version better
Butterflyaura chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
I love it! Oooh, can you post a snippet about what happened to Legolas' s mom? You mentioned her in chapter 16 but in "Race Against Time" Thranduil said that Legolas is "all he has". I would loooooooove to hear a backstory so much!
wolflover7 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so damn hard! This was awesome. I can't wait to read more
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Haha! Loved it!
dark11krad chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I loved the way that you tied in some of the movie scene's dialogue to this chapter. It seems quite plausible that something like this could have happened! A great angle, I might add. Nicely done.
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
One does not simply kill an elf
One does not simply walk into Mordor