Reviews for Interview with a slayer
mymindisonyou chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This story made me smile so hard my face hurt! Love the fact that Faith lied between her teeth that she was a lawyer. I really liked this story! Thanks for writing it!
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ha, only one question, why did the little girl call Buffy "auntie" if Buffy and Faith are together? Wouldn't they both be "mommy"?

Anyway, this was cute. I really liked it. I think it would be interesting to make it into a real story, maybe see what happens when the tv station doesn't listen, maybe start undigging who buffy and faith really are.

Great job D
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Nice little story! Though I'm pretty sure I don't even want to get my brain all whacked over how B and Faith got two kids... :-)
Cryptic Shadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Loved it...absolutely loved it. The series thing isn't a bad idea.
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
cute fic. i hate reporters to. faith was pretty clever at gettin um outta there. i'll get to another one of ur fics in a bit
Fuffy Fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow this is really great i loved it. I hope your planning on a series. I love all of your works so i know a series of this fic would really be great also. I hope to read more.
Whispers chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
**smiling**
i really loved the bumpy ride!
extra kudos-Eternal_Dreamerz for giving you the idea:)
rma chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Loved it. For a minute there I thought Faith had pulled a Gunn and got herself a lawyer upgrade LOL! Very cute.
FivebyFive-Slayer chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was extremly original and I LOVED it! You absoutely have to write more. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! By the way I love all of your work and this new story is no exception. I vote series all the way, with the other Scoobies when they're older. Keep up the good work and my regards to Eternal_Dreamerz, great idea.
FivebyFive-Slayer
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I loved it! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That's very cool! Make it a series! I wanna see the rest of the gang older!
rain chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*claps* oh i love it! lmao faith acting like she was a lawyer! great touch! a lil weirded out b/c they are alot older! but its all good! keep up the good work!
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
that was fun to read!
strange1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
that was cute. faith doing her thing. nice