Reviews for Rabbitnapping
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
"I ::could:: set off their alarms myself, to liven things up a little?" I love Nagi!
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Nice...and cute!
Gah, deleted "Prologue" to edit, and your review went down the drain with it...x.x And it was the only review that was actually commenting on my style; positive, too.
Oh, well. Do you know how to edit stories w/o having to delete them? It just refuses to work with me... And, also, how do you insert 's? Mine doesn't allow them...or *'s for that matter.
Please continue this fic! It's great!
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
seriulsy a bit confusting but cool for it whatever just udpate sempai
solbi chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
continue! NxO please? :P
Sky Rat chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
You know what? You rule! I loved how Nagi called her toto but everyone else called her tot. excellent! Now, I must come back tomorrow, and read this more carefully when I'm not intoxicated...
Anna-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hey . . . since when did Schuschu ever listened to Crawfish? Let him raise hell! It'll be fun to watch. Tehee. _ please update soon!
Star of Heaven chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
You're getting off to a good start, but I have to nit-pick your spelling of "Schön." If you can't get the umlaut above the "o," then you're supposed to spell it "Schoen." If you just have it as "Schon," you change the meaning to "already." Now, would Schön allow people to call her "already" instead of "beautiful"? But other than that, I think you're doing good.
Psychodahlia chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Please continue this. I never beg for fanfics to be continued but I'm making an exception. The possibilites for conflict and humor are too good for you to pass up, to say nothing of the original plot.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
The notes in your lj looked promising, and this lives up to it _ Silly easter fun for all. Looking forwards to the next part.