Reviews for The Broken Miko
I do believe that Kagome has forgotten her miko powers, I noticed she did not use them even when they would have been very helpful such as in the demon slayer village that tried to kill her. If I'm right they could be used against the Shadow creatures.
Coolfire30 chapter 30 . 6/23
i love you so much for writing and finishing this... i love it... i love the story and i most definitely love how you plan to write a sequel... thank you...
KairaB chapter 5 . 3/24
I have a question. Why did Sesshoumaru insist on Kagome going to this particular village instead of another less dangerous village along the way like she suggested? Was he trying to teach her a lesson, have her killed by a third party without getting his hands dirty or just for his own sick and twisted sense of "shits and giggles"?
Marie-S-Raven chapter 30 . 2/18
I liked this a lot. Well stories with this much angst aren't usually my thing, this was still quite enjoyable. Thank you for writing!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 30 . 2/14
Yay! I love it, thanks so much for writing it!
Rouge Vulpes chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
Great story! Love it! I've reread it 3 times already!
Shaish chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I loved this. Thank you very much for writing it. 3
Shaish chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
LMAO I love it. ALSO I LOVE MAKOTO? He's fun.
Shaish chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
Nothing like a little godly intervention. HONESTLY I LOVED IT? And was very relieved. I was especially happy about Inuyasha and Rin.
Shaish chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
Eeeeeeeeeeeee weeps. Yessssssssssssssssss.
Shaish chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Kaguraaaaaaaaaa. I like this light shedding though. It's interesting to know how Inuyasha went to fight Kikyo, the way he did. It's...admirable. He went in with everything he had at the end. I'm gonna cry.
Shaish chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Guh I teared up. SHIPPOOOOO. Kagomeee. ;-; And Washiiii.
Shaish chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
YAAAAY. I actually really like Kagura. I'm glad her and Kagome are friends in this. 3
Shaish chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ;-; Also Washi is adorable.
Shaish chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Oooooo this is interesting.
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »