Reviews for The Broken Miko
slvrphoenx chapter 30 . 7/20
loved loved loved this story. was so happy to see how they made it to the present time and thought it was great when Kagome gave Rin immortality. great story.
TheShortySwag chapter 15 . 6/23
OH MY GOD FINALLY INUYASHA YOU SHOWED UP. MORE JEALOUSY FROM SESS I PRESSUME.
TheShortySwag chapter 9 . 6/21
That "play fetch" part got me cackling in no time
Liz Ben chapter 30 . 2/11
Loved the amount of detail that went into the telling of this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us !
elvenarcher516 chapter 11 . 1/8
Alright, So I am aware that this story is complete and that you are not continuing to write it. I have read many of your stories before and it has been a long time, but I love your writing style and am always looking for a good story, and surprisingly this hasn't been one of the ones that I have read yet. (So I am really really enjoying it). I do have a question, though, about Kagome and Inuyasha in this story-there are many times where you state that Kagome was Inuyasha's "intended mate" and then there are many times you refer to them as "mates". Now, I haven't read this so I don't know if that is something that you will clear up later in the story, however I am wondering if they WERE actually mates or not. I feel like that would really change the implication of Kagome and Sesshomaru's budding...whatever it is that will turn into romance. I will probably have my answer by tonight when I finish your story, but I can't help but putting out the curious feelers for now.
X.summergrey.X chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
this was a great story. and I just love the image in a party hat dancing on a table. lol. and the family moment at the table was great to see.
X.summergrey.X chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
wow, she went bonkers theres.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I want to know what her demon side is. you said canine so that probably means half dog demon but she had red mixed in with her looks. I would think it be blue since its always describe, so I've read, that she has blue tints in her hair.
I do look forward to seeing what this mission is, what happened to her and exactly how sesshomaru came to be a prisoner.
Kaeldra91 chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
This... just so much yes.
Thank you for this wonderful story!
rrogers34 chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
I always comment at the end of the story. But I wonder why you didn't have Kagoma give him his arm back when she had the power of the god? It was a really good story, I truly enjoyed myself. I like Seas/Keg stories...here is my email if you have any more rosalindrogers75
ApolloAres13 chapter 30 . 10/3/2014
Awwww amazing story I love it all of the stories that I've read from you so far have been absolutely Epic.
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Will she ever stand up for herself or is she going to continue to degrade her by calling her a worthless half breed? And she should know her station? She's a freakin' Miko. That's pretty high up there. He's getting on my nerves.
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
How much longer is she going to put up with him calling her half-breed. It seriously pisses me off everytime he does. It's the equivalent of the N word or the R word for the disabled. It's disgusting and everytime he says it, I wanna reach through the damn story and punch him in his smug face. ( It's NOT endearing him to me at all.
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I believe she could if he finally went to Kikyo for good. I like to believe that she would have a little backbone in that department. I am sad about the deaths, but not so much that I can't enjoy the rest of the story. )
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Hopefully we get more of the story as to why she's a hanyou and why everyone abandoned her and how she knew where Sesshomaru was.
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »