Reviews for The Broken Miko
Liz Ben chapter 30 . 2/11
Loved the amount of detail that went into the telling of this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us !
elvenarcher516 chapter 11 . 1/8
Alright, So I am aware that this story is complete and that you are not continuing to write it. I have read many of your stories before and it has been a long time, but I love your writing style and am always looking for a good story, and surprisingly this hasn't been one of the ones that I have read yet. (So I am really really enjoying it). I do have a question, though, about Kagome and Inuyasha in this story-there are many times where you state that Kagome was Inuyasha's "intended mate" and then there are many times you refer to them as "mates". Now, I haven't read this so I don't know if that is something that you will clear up later in the story, however I am wondering if they WERE actually mates or not. I feel like that would really change the implication of Kagome and Sesshomaru's budding...whatever it is that will turn into romance. I will probably have my answer by tonight when I finish your story, but I can't help but putting out the curious feelers for now.
X.summergrey.X chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
this was a great story. and I just love the image in a party hat dancing on a table. lol. and the family moment at the table was great to see.
X.summergrey.X chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
wow, she went bonkers theres.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I want to know what her demon side is. you said canine so that probably means half dog demon but she had red mixed in with her looks. I would think it be blue since its always describe, so I've read, that she has blue tints in her hair.
I do look forward to seeing what this mission is, what happened to her and exactly how sesshomaru came to be a prisoner.
Kaeldra91 chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
This... just so much yes.
Thank you for this wonderful story!
rrogers34 chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
I always comment at the end of the story. But I wonder why you didn't have Kagoma give him his arm back when she had the power of the god? It was a really good story, I truly enjoyed myself. I like Seas/Keg stories...here is my email if you have any more rosalindrogers75
ApolloAres13 chapter 30 . 10/3/2014
Awwww amazing story I love it all of the stories that I've read from you so far have been absolutely Epic.
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Will she ever stand up for herself or is she going to continue to degrade her by calling her a worthless half breed? And she should know her station? She's a freakin' Miko. That's pretty high up there. He's getting on my nerves.
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
How much longer is she going to put up with him calling her half-breed. It seriously pisses me off everytime he does. It's the equivalent of the N word or the R word for the disabled. It's disgusting and everytime he says it, I wanna reach through the damn story and punch him in his smug face. ( It's NOT endearing him to me at all.
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I believe she could if he finally went to Kikyo for good. I like to believe that she would have a little backbone in that department. I am sad about the deaths, but not so much that I can't enjoy the rest of the story. )
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Hopefully we get more of the story as to why she's a hanyou and why everyone abandoned her and how she knew where Sesshomaru was.
Stephanie chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
This was amazing!
Stephanie chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
This was perfect!
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Found it! Been looking for this for years!
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »