Reviews for The Broken Miko
Tito chapter 8 . 5/9
I really love Kagura with Kagome in this story.
Tito chapter 7 . 5/9
The plot thickens. Really nice bonding moments, and interesting parallels between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. They may have disliked each other, but they’re still brothers.
Tito chapter 5 . 5/9
Omggg I feel that Kagome shouldn’t feel wrong in this chapter! I agree that for them, it was the smarter move to kill the humans because they can’t be reasoned with and are fanatical enough to want to keep trying to kill them and other innocents. But Kagome knew not to go to that village in the first place? And Sesshomaru pushed it.
I guess this was Kagome seeing what being a hanyou is like. Hated by humans even as she’s seen as less by youkai. But this whole situation could’ve been avoided if Kagome pushed more with reasoning. Or it could have been more impactful if she helped/connected with someone while disguised as a human then ‘betrayed’ when the person found out she was a half.
I feel like Kagome’s really been channeling her inner Inuyasha after the jewel transformed her. She kinda has a gruff manner like him now. But it was sweet that she’s starting to warm up to the little bird.
I cried with her man this is rough
This one is lots of fun ty
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Hanyou Kagome hmmmm maybe she absorbed his demon side so he could be fully human? The only reason why he’d want that is for Kikyo
HimekoCQ chapter 30 . 12/13/2020
I’m yogur fan
ZeWarudoman chapter 7 . 12/13/2020
'He liked her barbed tongue'
All bark and no bite Kagome?
literally being held against her will like some damsel in distress, and for some unforseen reason Sesshomaru finds her attractive?
ZeWarudoman chapter 7 . 12/13/2020
Loses it, acts like a psycho, and reverts back to normal with a, 'Oops, sorry kiddo! Haha!'...
Sesshomaru's personality is all over the place as well. Inconsistent characterization of main characters.
ZeWarudoman chapter 6 . 12/13/2020
And now she's gone hysterical. Great. Acting like some insane maniac. Pretty bad, OOC and embarrassing depiction of how Kagome would act like in this scenario.
ZeWarudoman chapter 5 . 12/13/2020
God, this is being dragged out too long. Incompetemt Kagome can't deal with these humans, and instead resorts to long, long monologues and throwing rocks? I expected more.
HimekoCQ chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Loved it!
iLoveMyMV chapter 16 . 11/13/2020
I know this is an old fic and already completed too, but I just read it now, and I just can't feel the spark between Kagome and Sesshoumaru here, the development of their feelings to each other feels a little bit rush. that's all.
Pokopi123 chapter 30 . 5/11/2020
So cute! I love this story . So sad that it’s done
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Pokopi123 chapter 26 . 5/10/2020
Loving their moments in the end! ️
2,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »