Reviews for The Broken Miko
Night.Owl.Kisa chapter 24 . 9/29
I'm rereading this and I just have to say I still really love this story!
DaisyDear chapter 30 . 9/15
Re-reading (again!) :]
rutarutule chapter 21 . 8/24
Coffee Fuel chapter 5 . 7/12
I really don't understand what makes those humans any different than the sentient yokai guards in the lord's castle she killed without a thought. Kagome really isn't the most coherent of beings, is she?
Nicx chapter 5 . 6/13
hmmmmmm, it seems a little unrealistic that Sess would force Kagome's hand out of sheer pettiness... Not my favourite part of the plot here.
This was fantastic! I couldn't read it without commenting even if it's been years.
Serrena094 chapter 17 . 4/17
You left out the best part :(
Carmen992 chapter 25 . 2/18
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 1/31
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed how deep it and unexpected the plot was. I definitely never expected the twists and turns it took.
slvrphoenx chapter 30 . 7/20/2015
loved loved loved this story. was so happy to see how they made it to the present time and thought it was great when Kagome gave Rin immortality. great story.
TheShortySwag chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
TheShortySwag chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
That "play fetch" part got me cackling in no time
Liz Ben chapter 30 . 2/11/2015
Loved the amount of detail that went into the telling of this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us !
elvenarcher516 chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
Alright, So I am aware that this story is complete and that you are not continuing to write it. I have read many of your stories before and it has been a long time, but I love your writing style and am always looking for a good story, and surprisingly this hasn't been one of the ones that I have read yet. (So I am really really enjoying it). I do have a question, though, about Kagome and Inuyasha in this story-there are many times where you state that Kagome was Inuyasha's "intended mate" and then there are many times you refer to them as "mates". Now, I haven't read this so I don't know if that is something that you will clear up later in the story, however I am wondering if they WERE actually mates or not. I feel like that would really change the implication of Kagome and Sesshomaru's budding...whatever it is that will turn into romance. I will probably have my answer by tonight when I finish your story, but I can't help but putting out the curious feelers for now.
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »