Reviews for The Broken Miko
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 17 . 4/13
Sesshoumaru's proposal is very Pride and Prejudice, isn't it? Only with more sex, and less making up with clever words after. Well, I suppose I've yet to see on that last part, but somehow I doubt Sesshoumaru's going to be writing Kagome a letter when they've kind of got other things on their minds.
faelii chapter 30 . 2/27
Loved it!
hiya168 chapter 28 . 2/19
I knew that eventually a god would have to intervene because only a god could ever hope to defeat another god. However, I am impressed with the original way you gave Kagome her goddess powers. It was definitely interesting to say the least.
hiya168 chapter 17 . 2/19
I have to say at this point that you are a really great writer. Never have I felt so much anguish while reading a story. I praise you for how your words could make me feel the characters' pains.
Changeling with a Pen chapter 30 . 1/23
this entire story was just fantastic. THe plot was original and the characters stayed beautifully realistic. I cried, laughed, rage quit, and neglected sleep as I read this, and I don't regret a second of it. Well done
MangaCrazy chapter 2 . 1/3
If the fuzzy thing is sesshomaru's tail, why does it seemingly start at is shoulder and end on the ground long behind him? And why is his tail so disproportionately long compared to the rest of his body?
Kyu-Momo chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
That was wonderful! :3
Kyu-Momo chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
I just love the banter between Kagome and Sesshoumaru! Their dialogue and remarks is just so brilliantly witty, intelligent, and it just feels so natural for their characters.

I really enjoy your writing!
Very impressive. :)

Also... I was valiantly fighting back a fangirl squee of the most epic proportions on him cleaning her mark and her immediate reaction. So touching and heartwarming how their relationship has evolved to this point! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! :3
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
WOOO! *starts cheering in the background*

Awesome! :3
Great job so far!
Arysen chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Looooove this story! I think this is one of the best Sess/Kag stories if not the BEST ever! Thank you for sharing!
katscratchstudios chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
loved it
ShiroiBara7 chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Wow...best SessKag story EVER!
Hana Sora chapter 30 . 11/7/2013
wow. . a nice story from you :D
i read this and i'm totally felt in love
satuross chapter 29 . 10/23/2013
god. biggest tsundere ever. this seshoumaru is.
satuross chapter 12 . 10/21/2013