Reviews for Two princesses, a CEO and a dog
dancing elf chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
very pleasant
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Tehehe.X3 I like!

Thanks for answering the question about Jou in the dogsuit in the previous chapter.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Everyone's costumes were fitting and made me giggle. Especially Seto's. X3

Though it seems odd that Jou would wear the dog costume. It would be too easy for Kaiba to make fun of him and the costume is a bit degrading looking, and Jou isn't one to make himself an easy target. But, hey, that's just me. ;

On to the next chapter!
FireKai chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
The plot was good, it was interesting to see the various pairings but I would have liked to see a bigger story. Anyway, it was good.
hana koikogoro chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
cute... i like it and i think you did a good job... i love serenity's pairing cause i don't get tot see it very often and when i do people always mess it up ... so ... bravo (sp?) lol

keep it up and i hope you write another one or continue this one... id love to know about it if you do ... keep me posted
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Alana: aw CUTE

Evo: meh
anaraz chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
nice fic
Icy Flame chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
That was a cute ending. I'm starting to think that Seto takes this whole "master" 'dog' thing a little to seriously! *grins* Anyways this was awesome. I would htink thatthe reason behind Joey not realizing it was Seto would have to do with how if he really liked the dude then everything would end of reminding him of Kaiba, reguardless of how unlike the two people (or things) may actually be! But loved it! *glomps author* *leaves muffin* *waves* *wanders away*
Later yo,
Icy
Kaira-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
And this is what I get for forgetting to add stuff into my review **has tried to review ch. 3 again, but it didn't let me**
I also meant to add:
You're way too protective of me sometimes."
"I'm merely ... possessive."

But Yami, I'm sure I would've much perferred the former -
Kaira-chan chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Heeheh Cute! XD **Snuggles everyone** XD Malik was adorible, Bakura was sweet, Yami no Bakura was cool, Joey was... bashful, Seto was ... Seto... Shizuka and Mokuba were cute! XD I did lovvel it! ;;
apocalipticoblivion chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
This was a WONDERFUL ending! I loved it, it was so adorable! **blinks rapidly** I'm just a teeny bit hyper... Who...
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
What a good ending, I liked the way it jumped around the whole crowd's reactions. The Bakura thing was a great idea, clever.
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
[[ For some unfathomable reason, Seto Kaiba was quite a good kisser. ]]
I'm not challenging you (in fact, I think he'll be good too since he's good at everything), I'm just wondering...
How can he be good? If he works to much to date and only cares about Mokuba before Jou, who could he have kissed before that? I mean, Seto doesn't look like a really lovable (although I do love him) kinda guy. He only cares about his work, and is could to everyone other than Mokuba, who would date him? I don't think he had time to date even if he did like someone, which I doubt. Where did he get the practice to be a good kisser then?
Just wondering... I don't think kissing comes naturally, does it? *shrug* I've sadly never kissed before... so I wouldn't know...
By the way, great job as always! (You're too good... I'm running out of compliments... ._.)
Kodaijin Yurei chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Yay! ::does happy dance:: I loved it! Not that I don't love any of your other fics! It was soo cute at the ending! And thank you for the review for Souls and Hearts! ::yes I know shameless advertising but oh well:: Also for my error and only 1! This is an event. Well loved it and byes for now!
Ril chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
XD I like it! Very kawaii!