Reviews for The Ones You Love The Most
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 1 . 7/18
Oh gosh, what's Kimberley going to do now? She has feels for all of them!
Eeek! Please come back on here and update! This story is so good! Love, love, love! x
skylark336 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
I love your story! I can't stop reading!
Laughing-Legend chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
sunshine is like a ninja, i swear. i love him, and so should kim! update sometime!
Laughing-Legend chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
poor sunshine. first you have kimmy favor thecaptain, now you have her blow up at him... still rooting for sunshine!
Laughing-Legend chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
noooooo what about sunshine? i love him!
Laughing-Legend chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
soo good...
witchbaby300 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I absolutely adore this story. I don't want her to break Sunshines heart. He's such a sweetie! But I'm interested in where its going with Gary. Please update!
ella chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Please update again soon! Love this story :)
idjunkie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I read the disclaimers but I was still in shock at how this story began. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. I think it's a fantastic beginning to a story about redemption and love conquering all things. (At least that's what I feel the theme is) Kudos for the twins being born on Feb. 8 (that's my birthday :) All around great writing. I'll definitely take the time to finish reading what you've got penned so far. Great job! :)
Alex B. Goode chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Great job. Keep it up!
Alex B. Goode chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Nice job.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
I can't wait for some more!
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
OMG IM SO EXCITED YOU UPDATED! Needless to say it was fantastic and I absolutly loved it. I feel so bad for Gerry though, Sunshine's great and all and I feel bad for him too because Kimberly is so conflicted; it all makes for a fantastic story though. I can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder what will happen next time?

Thank you so much for updating and for a fantastic story!

~January Baby
Kiera chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is definitely one of my favorite stories that i've read of remember the titans. Keep up the good work and update soon! _
aniuwolfe chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
This is really well-written and original. I'm hoping to see more! D

I'm really not looking forward to Kim hurting Sunshine though. T.T