Reviews for The Ones You Love The Most
skylark336 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
I love your story! I can't stop reading!
Laughing-Legend chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
sunshine is like a ninja, i swear. i love him, and so should kim! update sometime!
Laughing-Legend chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
poor sunshine. first you have kimmy favor thecaptain, now you have her blow up at him... still rooting for sunshine!
Laughing-Legend chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
noooooo what about sunshine? i love him!
Laughing-Legend chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
soo good...
witchbaby300 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I absolutely adore this story. I don't want her to break Sunshines heart. He's such a sweetie! But I'm interested in where its going with Gary. Please update!
ella chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Please update again soon! Love this story :)
idjunkie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I read the disclaimers but I was still in shock at how this story began. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. I think it's a fantastic beginning to a story about redemption and love conquering all things. (At least that's what I feel the theme is) Kudos for the twins being born on Feb. 8 (that's my birthday :) All around great writing. I'll definitely take the time to finish reading what you've got penned so far. Great job! :)
Alex B. Goode chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Great job. Keep it up!
Alex B. Goode chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Nice job.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
I can't wait for some more!
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
OMG IM SO EXCITED YOU UPDATED! Needless to say it was fantastic and I absolutly loved it. I feel so bad for Gerry though, Sunshine's great and all and I feel bad for him too because Kimberly is so conflicted; it all makes for a fantastic story though. I can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder what will happen next time?

Thank you so much for updating and for a fantastic story!

~January Baby
Kiera chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is definitely one of my favorite stories that i've read of remember the titans. Keep up the good work and update soon! _
aniuwolfe chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
This is really well-written and original. I'm hoping to see more! D

I'm really not looking forward to Kim hurting Sunshine though. T.T

Stay amazing!

~Aniu
Provocativa chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
I just read all the chapters of The Ones You Love The Most. This story is really interesting. I am anxiously waiting more updates.

Kimberly and Ronnie seem like they make a good couple, but I get the feeling that you don't know whether or not Kimberly will end up with Gerry.

Keep up the good work... Good things come to those who wait, so this story must be a good thing.