Reviews for After of Happily Ever After
Chezzu chapter 7 . 4/25/2004
:-) nice chap...as usual. UPDATE KA NA NG NEXT CHAPTER!
psychedelicaya chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
That was so incredibly cute! Honto ni kawaii! You've gotta continue! Sige na! And I'm with Yuta! *raises her hand* Mwahahahah! And of course its okay! :D
Tuloy mo! Onegai shimasu! Mwahahah! This chapter was so sweet! And when I saw you updated, I was like... "YES! UPDATE!" And everyone the house probably thinks na baliw ako, pero ok lang... :) Galeng, galeng! Sobra! Idolo!
Okie... I'm gonna review in signed mode now... para marami kang review! :D GRABE! And ganda talaga! :)
Chezzu chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
Hahahahahahaha...nakakatawa ung part nung naguusap kayo ni yuta...:-)
Chezzu chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hay naku...wlang mgawa kaya ngsulat ng isa png review sa kwen2 mo-SENPAI! ganda pro ayw ko umalis c yuta ppuntang durmstrang...pro nevertheless...grbe kaganda ung fic mo. Oops...ultra maniac na ung susunud na show. C ya.(anyways...off topic) I-approve mo nman ung friend request ko sa friendster!
-hehe from ur little*admirer*friend
Cherisse
psychedelicaya aka ayayahiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
HELLOO! I am back! WAAI! Sige na, update ka na! Humihinto puso ko! Such a wonderful gem you have here... its a great story. I'm in anonymous mode! Wee! Hehehe! Ingatz ka! Happy easter!
Chezzu chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
AAH! The attack of another super-kawaii story! You know, I LOVE your story! I also reviewed your story in the Clamp section. Why the heck did you remove it! Well, anyways, still loved yer story.
Chris Lightfellow chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Nice one! asteeg... _ hehe LOL
psychedelic aya chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
Okay. I went into cardiac arrest again when I saw that you updated! BY THE LOVE OF YUTA, YOU MUST UPDATE! CLIFFHANGER! EEVVIILL CLIFFHANGER! Astig si mr. principal guy. Finally, the letter! I don't want Yuta to goto Durmstrang! It reminds me of Viktor Krum from Harry Potter... yeah. Galeng mo prin magsulat! I can imagine the scene when I read, and the story strikes emotion! :) *palakpak*
ichigo akira chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
kawaii...! i wonder what's gonna happen next...? plz continue soon!
psychedelic aya chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
I'm back! Reviewing chapter 3! This story has really taken me in! I feel the pain of Yuta! Kawawa siya! And walang Ultra Maniac today... sadly... Astro Boy special or something like that... Ah! Nina! SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO LOOK FOR THE LETTER! Wawa si Yuta... waiting for her and all... this fic is really good. I hope you continue soon! I'll be waiting! Grabe, bilis mo magupdate! Galeng, galeng talaga, idol! :) And I do think you deserve lotsa reviews! Keep it up! Love this! :)
psychedelic aya chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
I hope that's Yuta! Poor, poor Yuta! I hope that's him... getting drunk and all... ah! Grabe, nakakabitin! Ah! Huminto puso ko nung nakita ko nagupdate ka! So much excitement! Grabe! Wawa si Yuta... gr to Nina! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LOSE THE LETTER? Aw... nararamdaman ko ang pain! And I'm gonna review this story again in anonymous mode! Para marami kang reviews! You deserve reviews! MWAHAHAHAH! ANG GANNDDAA! Galeng galeng mo talaga! SENPAI! :D
psychedelic aya chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Waai! That was such a cute chapter! Nina finally finds out that Yuta has something to do with her! Cute! Astig! Ah! I'm so excited! Next chapter pretty please? And I like the way Ayu is so trustworthy and all! :) And the way Nina is so serious... its so cool! And the way you write is so nice! *gives you a cookie* Sandali lang. 'Bat isa lang? *gives you a whole truck of cookies* :)
I hope Nina realizes soon! :D Ingat ka! :)
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Omigosh! That was totally nice! GRABE! Yup, yup... continue please? Pretty please with sugar on top? I love Yuta/Nina! You're my senpai! Heheh! Continue mo, ganda kaya! Kilig! Hahaha! :D Poor Yuta! I'm glad someone agrees with me with the Yuta/Nina thing! :D Thankies! Kawawa siya sa every episode na ipapakita siya... lagi nalang siyang angsty and all... but he just smiles in front of Nina! Man... wawa siya... anyway! *gives you a cookie* Please continue? I love it! :D And you are a good writer! Really! Totoo! And I like Yuta's line here: "You'll ignore yourself and sacrifice your own happiness for the one you love."
Galeng, galeng! *palakpak* sige... me haveta go now... a-add na kita sa friendster! Heheh! :d
28 | « Prev Page 1 2