Reviews for Saving Snivellus
savemyunicornclarence chapter 11 . 3/29
I cried literally cried when Sev screamed Father to Dumbledore. That was the most heart warming scene ever. Your writing is brilliant just brilliant!
wellyuthink chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
Lovely ending - and some nice transitions to get to this point too. Did you make up the oath yourself? It's a really good one, anyway... Thanks for writing!
great story chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
i'm sorry but i laughed when it said stepped on her finger, lol gosh he would fit on her finger, he would probably break her finger -, i'm sorry but that was strangely funny in how absurd it was, no offence or anything but he would more likely fit on her arm
great story chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
em before in this story you said about dumbledore 'of course the first thing he did was contact the minister' ? and then it said how it was severus's father that dd but if it was his father why would he knowing it could jeporadise (sp?) everything?
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
he wailes father sorry but i'm not buying it kl story but it's becoming more and more far fetched!
amy chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
still an absolutly brilliant story but please don't make severus call his mother mama that's as bad as if he had called her mummy, it's the sort of name a four year old may have called their mother in the 18th century, sorry and i mean no offence but really mama he might as well be calling her mummy and isn't he suppose to be 15?
amy chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
well i do like that story but i really think you are going way over the top in how evil you are makin sirius, sure he is bad but you actually make him a little voldemort and it's over the top i seriously doubt he would be that sick a messed up bastard to actually take joy in laughing about someone's abuse, i mean i an see this is angst and i'm fine with that and it is a good story but you're going over the top with sirius and remus smirked at severus's pain that time he was crying so it isn't fair for his character to blame it all on his friends, plus though the angst is great in this story you should maybe think about making it a little subtler, makes it more angst it's just not so much when severus is constantly shrieking. put him in a very bad light, even when we know he is being humiliated it doesn't really do much for his character at all.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
I LOVED this story! It was so emotional, especially when Severus was takne away. I actaually cried reading that scene. The end was great, you did a really good job.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is a very, very good story, very well plotted and written! Congratulations.
Megan W chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
This was very good. Compared to most stories I read about Severus, I prefer yours. I aplaude you. You have a way with words, seeing as how it was so... bloody brillant!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 2/6/2006
Good story! Love it!
Sakiina chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
ooh, nice twist, the game is father is playing...

as for dumbledore being a utilitarian - that i disagree with. i'd say he's more in line with kant, never using someone as a mere means (eg he wouldn't use forcing snape back to his father as a mere means to protecting the entire student body from dementors, even if the most pleasure/happiness/whatever would come from causing snape some pain at his father's hands...)

dumbledore crying ... also seems a bit OoC... hrm. interesting, interesting. i suppose i could accept it, if i saw later on how dumbledore develops to the point, twenty or so years later, where i have him in my mind now, unweeping.
Sakiina chapter 6 . 3/1/2005
so great - you have me grinning like a fool at your lily-snape potions-pairing banter. D i also really like that your potions professor is not after the snape mold - not slytherin house, not mean, hidden, or ugly ... a completely different character. that's really fantastic.

once again, your dialogue is realy great. you have the voices down pat.

i do think you give too much background information for fanfic - you can pretty much assume that the people who care enough to read here know already who everyone is ... so like now in chpt 7, "Fawkes the Phoenix" is redundant; you shouldn't have to tell us that he's a phoenix - it breaks the flow.
Sakiina chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
hee hee, lily's hiding in the closet - very, very nice, artful.
Sakiina chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
oh, you could use the swallowing blood idea somehow... I'm not sure which would be the best direction to take it, though. if you don't want to use it for some literary purpose though, i think i'd scratch the whole "bend back your head thing" - you're supposed to bend your head forward when your nose is bleeding, or all the blood ends up in your stomache and the clots run down your throat ... it's not good and no one recommends it anymore. such an adept nurse as Pomfrey should know that (or have a charm that collects the blood safely, even if it can't stop it completely ... and if there isn't a charm to stop it completely right away, we should be thrown a bone as to why...) it's an intriguing difference, this distinction between muggle and magical medicine.

Maledictis ! - ho ho, fantastic! D

Albus "snapping" seems out of character, even if he is upset...

which centaur was it, by the way? i have my guesses, but probably won't venture to voice them.. *grin*