Reviews for Dance of Death
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
How sad! I love this pair together if only it were so. Nice Bittersweet one shot.
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Your descriptive tale of Yuna dancing was a very nice highlight of this fic. And the way a single pyrefly goes towards Lulu was great too. It left a smile to my face. A nice fic it was.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
this is so sweet, it made me a little sad for Lulu~

i always like to see Auron/Lulu fics that are very well written
cally777 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Very well written, i like how you describe the sending particularly
closetfreak86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
very very well written buddy!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I don't read too much Auron/Lulu stuff, but I read the reviews on this, and it sounded worth the time...and it is ! Beautiful writing, good job capturing emotions.
wraith3000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Oh...somthing sad...
Aululu Rocks!
wistful-clouds chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*laughs* i just read your reviews and all have said that its beautifully written, and it is! its wonderful! do you need any more praise?
tearzofthestarz chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
oh my gosh! this is wonderfully writen! you capture her emotians well! please update this soon!
Riona chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This was poignant and beautifully written. Wonderful imagery - I could picture everything. This fic is amazing.
Dark Farie chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was really good! One of the best stroies I ever read on this site. And i have read a lot of them! You are so good, you put a tear in my eye (i'm serious!).
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
You are really amazing, you know that? This is just...wistful and beautiful, just like a sending should be described. And Lulu's thoughts... Very in-character. A truly lovely little piece here.
Sariah Loire chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Sariah: ::mimicking Yuna & Tidus's move, against Seifer's chest:: ::sob:: (~_~) THIS IS SO SAD!
Seifer: (O_O) ::looking down at Sariah questiongly::
Sariah: WAH!
Sariah: Beautiful, totally beautiful. It's so sweet! ::sniffle::
Seifer: (O_O)
Sariah: I love your writing, and so does Seifer is he would ever say anything.
Seifer: (O_O)
Sariah: ::sigh:: until next time...
~on silver wings~