Reviews for The Third Generation
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 16 . 2/2/2006
Ronan chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
I'm quite impressed. However I believe the story is moving a little to fast. Put in a bit more detail in the scenes. Other than that I am throughly enjoying the story.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
This is great! You've finally updated! Good job with this chapter, by the way. _

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Story Weaver1 chapter 16 . 6/26/2005
The fight seemed really random. But I liked the waff.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
It's about time you updated this. I'm going to have to reread this whole thing, but I don't mind, i have the time.
lavitz44 chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
Yay this chapter was good as the others. I've been waiting for this for ages i wasn't disappointed! Please update soon and i cant wait for the next chapter.

p.s. Will solid shark be updating the second story of the diamond dragoon anymore?

Like i said grate chapter.
GS Dragono chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
You're back! Hurray!

You're doing good as usual.
anonymous chapter 15 . 5/1/2005
That was pretty good so far. It would be nice to get the next chapters up ASAP. I cant wait to read it.
lavitz44 chapter 15 . 4/19/2005
Please update soon i wanna see what happensin mt. Gulug.
lavitz44 chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
I like it it really is a grate story. Cant wait until next chapter. Please update soon!
simon chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
it's a good chapter but can you write most fastest your fanfiction please ? Thank you very much and cheer up.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
Oh, this this is good! I think you should add some descripion and more fluff, but this is definitly worth reading. Hey, can I ask a favor? I recently put up a fanfic of mine up in the LOD section, but no one's reading it! Could you please read it and tell me whaat I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
Reiko x 3 chapter 15 . 9/30/2004
DIE GARLAND! ! He needs to die. I CHEERED when Kuja kicked that chikushoume bakayarou off thet platform. But he should have roasted him with several Flare Stars and THEN kicked him off the cliff. I HATE GARLAND! *pants* I'm gonna pass out now...ja ne... *faints*
GS Dragono chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
Keep it up! I was thinking right as most of them where about to perish, (this is just a prediction) the old dragoons would save their butts.
ns chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
good story...but do you really have to add ben?