Reviews for Musings of Mrs Darcy
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Could you possibly move this story into the Pride and Prejudice category, where it belongs? It's hard to search for the correct stories when they are categorized incorrectly. I'm sure it's unintentional, but it would be wonderful if you could move the story.

Thanks again,

Emily
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
It was so sweet if u ask me. D nice work!

but perhaps u could change ur one shot to the P&P section instead of having it placed as an Emma fic (just a mere suggestion of course)

cheers!
Pyshcodelic-Pixie chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Very thoughtful!...short be very very sweet indeed! Plot ideas...hm...what about Doing another chapter exactly like this except from Darcy's Point Of View? etc...and just do a load of them about what happened from the 1st proposal up to 'the present say'/when they are reminiscing from.
K. H. Ardema chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Great one shot! I liked it!
schokolade chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Excellent. Short and sweet. )
inquisitive me chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Excellent! V. Jane Austen. V. Elizabeth. V. Good. )
dimpi chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That was lovely!
mel chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
that was excellent. I think u portrayed elizabeth perfectly!
Kelly Yorke chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I agree with that word change - more JA!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey, I really liked this - it was written in a very Jane Austen-ish style and was also very Lizzy. I wish there had a been a sequel to the book (written ONLY by Jane, of course), but at least I've got fanfic to help with the pain, hee. Anyway, yeah, I really enjoyed it and I hope you write more!
Sam-453 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Kl. i never got round to reading this til now. I like it. Very cute, and very lizzy. Well done!
Now... go update the other one!
inchesdifference chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aw!
Axa chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
very good
kk chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
nice, clean and short (despite my wishes to hear more) also noted that you remained true to Jane Austin's style of writing.
allibabab chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I really like that you included the fact that Elizabeth hated him when he proposed - it always bothers me when people assume that she just said no to him for no reason, when in fact she actually *didn't* like him. She really didn't like him until much later, and she showed pretty good judgement in that since he was kind of a mean kid - so yay for you for including that. :) I also liked that you included that they vex each other - I always imagined that in their married life they managed to tease each other all the time in a sweet, flirty kind of way. Nicely written.