Reviews for Endless Love
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 29 . 12/17/2005
Great story, u r an awsome writer. :)
Poeticpunk777 chapter 29 . 10/2/2004
YES! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Wolfaline chapter 29 . 10/1/2004
I really like how you ended this "chapter" of the story. I really want you to write one more story to finish out everyone's part of the story. Please?

Lady Shelly
Nikki chapter 29 . 10/1/2004
I loved this story! Please continue with another one.
emi150 chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
Sincerely, this story is one, if not the best i've read on this site. It kept me wanting more each time and eager to read the next chapter after each RAW episode. You can't possibly end this there, without telling us what happens with all the characters! Please write a sequel, cause you can be sure i'll be one of your readers.
TriRedEye chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
You have to continue. I'm sorry but it's too good not to warrant a sequel. Please write one.
Katie chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
I love this story and i really do hope that you do another sequal to this. I have read your stories for a long time and I dont want this one to stop yet.
Cam chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
You did a fantastic job on this story. Each week you left me at the edge of my seat wondering what twist you were going to come up with next. I'm glad to see that Chris and Trish are on the road to patching things up. I, like everyone else, would like you to please continue with it. I can't wait to see where all this will be headed. Great job CC!
kandiland chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
aw. you so better continue this.
Nina chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
SEQUEL TO THE SEQUEL! SEQUEL TO THE SEQUEL! This so can't be the end! You, and this story are too freaking awesome to end it now! Please, do a sequel :D Both stories have been a pleasure to read, and I cannot wait to read the sequel, if it's made :op Keep up the fantastic writing!
Mandamirra10 chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
please you have to continue this story. i've never gotten into a fic as much as i got into yours. Chris and Trish are a wonderful pair and though the wwe dosn't see it anymore i know lots of fans do..so u have to keep the dream alive..write more..please
jadedvixen chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
Not enough interest? Dude! Have you LOOKED at your review count lately? Trust me, there will be plenty of interest! And hey, even if by some wacked out chance that there isn't a million people telling you to continue - I am telling you to write a sequel in order to keep thrilling me with your genius writing. And my opinion is all that matters.

You're brilliant, Crimson. The emotions in this chapter were wonderful. Great, great stuff. I can't wait to see more, however you decide to do it.
Mrs.Randista chapter 29 . 9/29/2004
how could you just end it right there?you definality have to make a sequel.
Extreme-Skittles chapter 29 . 9/28/2004
Omg! Don't stop here! I loved Unstoppable! And I ADORE this story, definatly the best Chris/Trish stories out there! I'll definatly continue to read your stories!
Corinne chapter 29 . 9/28/2004
I absolutely think that you should continue this story, if not only to tie up the lose ends, but also because your writing is the one of the most consistently well done out of a lot of authors that I've read.