Reviews for Rules are made to be broken
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Make that ten years!
loststolenandfound chapter 5 . 11/4/2008

no fair :'( i need more ... cruel cruel cruel you are for leaving this story hanging on a cliife (a very nice one if i must say)for over 3 flippin years! now thats just mean. please finish this story or say that youve stopped it. ill add you to my alerts because quite honestly this is a great story so far with amazing potential...you are a good writer that seems to have good fluent writing methods and ideas. please continue...i need more :) thanks :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ill say it again to just to make sure u got the message...

I LOVE THIS STORY! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) need more! SOON! :)
Hello Anyone There chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
No! Evil cliffie, dont put evil cliffie in there! I love the way this storys going, Aragorn torture is the best! Especially when Legolas gets to feel tremendously guilty about it!Lol.

Please update soon, i really want to know whats gonna happen!
demonscreed chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
hey,

your story is really good. but you must write more. you left me hanging and i want to know what is going to happen to my favorite character aragorn.
Thorongirl chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Not a bad story, but I notice you haven't updated this one, although you have written several others. If you have loyal reviewers, it seems unfair to leave them hanging while you go about finishing other stories. People get frustrated and annoyed when an author does this, because, although they obviously haven't invested as MUCH time and effort as the author has into the story, they STILL have invested SOME of their time and effort into reading your story. I don't know, I guess I'm just in the mood to say something about this. It's a pet peeve of mine to have so many good stories started and never finished. So how about you? Will you be finishing this one? This isn't meant to be a flame, just a thought on how loyal readers feel.
washow chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
Dee69 chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
Just read your story please continue
Elentariel chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
I am in complete agreement, see you soon. i love the story - I love all Aragorn and Legolas friendship/mishap fics. Keep writing!
Shortnshort chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Great Story
Shortnshort chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
Great Story
SaphireCatElf chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
PLEASE...MUST HAVE MORE...MORE!
Anastasia Who chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
Oh no! Poor Aragorn. I'm glad the twins found Legolas. That is good. I hope they can manage to get Aragorn out. *runs off to read next chapter, then realizes there are no more* No, now I'm left at a cliffhanger. You have to update soon. I have to know what will happen in this story. Please update.
Anastasia Who chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
Good chapter. I'm glad Legolas escaped, now I hope Aragorn will. Oh, by the way. You should reread this chapter. I found two things that didn't make sense. Like you said 'trace the path of their friends captors over solid wrong' I believe you meant solid rocks. Just a little thing, but thought I'd let you know. Anyway, loving this story. *runs off to read next chapter*
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
This story sounds very interesting and very good. I love friendships stories between Legolas and Aragorn. I hope they get out of this okay. Great story. I'll be back to read the rest later.
zenni chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
oh no! you must update soon! they can't harm aragorn. he's just too cool. hmm. i hope that the elves go rescue him. (syncronised dying!)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »