Reviews for Acknowledgement
Crybaby naruto
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
Good job
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2017
Something's off about this chapter. If I remember correctly Hiashi was thankful to Naruto for helping heal the enmity between him a Neji. He wouldn't have treated Naruto like that even if he would have exiled Hinata.
satomika chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Awww

I was hoping for more

And you actually had an amazing start!

But i understand
zigmas chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I Acknowledge your dedication. lol
ObsidianDominionDragon chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Akamaru was killed?! In the last chapter you said he was alive! What the heck happened?! And also, can't wait to read the next chapter.
JadeKurosaki
ObsidianDominionDragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Okay, as for first impressions of a story, I'd have to say that I'm really liking this so far. The characters were pretty spot on, the bit of neck biting was a tiny bit much, but then again this story is rated M, so hey, it's your story, write it how you want it. Personally I think that when Naruto and Hinata are still around the age of 13 as you put it in the story, they could have been a little more cutsey, and not quite so well, moreso of how I'd expect them to act in about three years or so after going out for a while at least. But as I said, your story, your writing style. Anyway, loved the bit at the end, made me feel like I was watching an episode of Naruto back when it first came on years ago. I liked how you did the ceremony, made me tear up, gotta love those feels and all. Also liked that you brought Sasuke back. Especially now in the real manga that he's back on the good guy side, although for the longest time I personally wanted to reach into my manga or the TV and slap his idiotic face for being so stupid, especially when he tried to kill Sakura. Overall, a really good story that ranks up there with some of the better ones I've read, and I've read a lot over the past four years. Anyway, on to the next chapter.
JadeKurosaki
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
story was good i just think its a shame you stopped. I would have liked to read more.
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
I'm sad that the story is over, but I love it!
SoraKeyblade Master chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I enjoyed this story, I decided to look at your older stories to compare it to coveted.
lovesicknaruhina chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Very well written
Lessil chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
As a reader I am sad to see it end. Although your two drafts were very different and the first Hinata one kinda scared me with her multiple personality disorder and the other one was have been to sad to happen. But I will check out the other story.
Rose Tiger chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
They both look promising. I like them! Keep going!
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I can see the improvement in your writing I can't wait for your stories
Godschildtweety chapter 5 . 1/31/2013