Reviews for Clumsy Elf, Prissy Human
jipseebree chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love this story, I've actually read it four times. :D it's been about two months scince last time though.. Yes, yes I do have a lot of time on my hands.
iseefireworks chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was really funny. :D I think that I'm as exhausted as Legolas so I just go to my bed. :D Funny little thing, really.!
just call me greenleafgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2007

AW!

Legolas is so cute!

I really liked this!
ForeverInUrArms chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
That was HILARIOUS! OMG! I have to admit, me and my friends have moments like that too! Dude, thanks for reviewing Another Mistake to You. It's my first really dark dark abuse story, so I'm going to have to get used to writing in that kind of style. But your review made me happy, and I liked it. Anyway, great story!

Keep on writing!

KissFromARose14
SadieSil chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
So lovely! I'm glad I've found this wonderful short story. Congratulations.
NFG chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was cute. Good job!
LGL137 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
LOL! That was really funny and I enjoyed reading it, I don't think I have ever seen Legolas so clumsy, and it usually Legolas who gets called prissy it was neat to have the roles reversed. :)
Mithrellas lover of shin chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
*smug smile*
excellent fic Tiger, i particularlly liked one of the characters *cheeky grin*
not everyone can say they were burried by a certain lovely elf prince *annoyingly smug smile*
linzy*
Laseri chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I like that-funny, but told in usual Tolkieny fanfic story form-very interesting. The grammar could use some work, but other than that it's a great story-pity you won't be able to do a sequel, this sort of thing only works once.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Great fic! It was a real pick-me-up! I hope you keep up the good work!
Deana chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
ROTFL that was so funny! LOL! Great job! :)
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*bursts out laughing & falls off my chair*