Reviews for Love Me Later (2011 Remake)
Omg I can't Believe you're back! Believe ur back! Ahhhhh omg! I love this story so much!
MissMJS chapter 10 . 1/29
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh heeeeeellllllllllll...
*slaps across the face*

Okay! I have a short amount of time before I just lose it again!
GOOD GOD TALK ABOUT A HEART PULLER! I absolutely love the way you wrote this, and I am satisfied with the ending! :D
Just... Just... Crap! Losing control!

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *sobs from every emotion possible*
love-always-has-a-price chapter 9 . 1/2
I am going to be honest, please let this be a Shadamy because their little hearts just seem so perfect together and just... ugh. The two of them have a chemistry that works so well and if the two of them got together, it'd be beautiful. Sonic and Amy are beautifully orchestrated, but their fire burned out, at least to me. It seems toxic like Maria and Shadow. But this story is lovely. Thank you for it!
Grumpy0323 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
So good! I can't wait for shadow to step up his game! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
I hope u make more chapters! I would love to see more shadamy I think they for well so far in ur story that sonic and amy but who knows he may turn it around right now with their talk! Keep it up :)
Mimi Good chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
'Maria?' That is Shadows best line, and 'damn. '
Is it her for real, or just a hallucination? Who knows? Anyways just started reading this, and I think I'm in love... Keep updating please!
epicn00b chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
First published: April 6, 2004
Chapter 6 added: January 3, 2015

Marry me.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
I hope u don't stop now! This story is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I love it!
newstyle chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
One word. Awesome! I love the idea of Amy being a popstar! Totally amazing, but poor sonic. Oh and I got confused cuz it seemed like in the beginning their humans and now their mobians?
Shadamy scenic chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Nice story but kinda confusing. I couldve sworn they were humans in the beginning like when u said vanilla pulled her hair back, or cream had two curly pony tails. Or how cheese was a Yorkie puppie... Now they're mobians again? Weird.. Also, it's hard to understand whats a flashback and what's not. I don't know if her just yelling at sonic was a flashback or the real deal. You should really write "flashback" when theirs one cuz it's confusing.
DEACTIVATEDACCOUNT1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
the old one was good but this is so much better
Jose Carranza chapter 10 . 7/4/2011